VN Ren'Py Abandoned More Than Meets the Eye [v0.0.7] [Bearlover]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Definetly a interesting Story. No choices yet.
If you are here to fap you're wrong. It's just the Introduction for now.
Well it's refreshing that someone actually played the game instead of going straight to the transformer jokes! Though, I didn't even think of the transformers, because I was with @popober. I saw the developers name, looked at the tags, and then thought a tag might have been missed. As for the generic BGs, I'm willing to give the developer a pass on that one. First project, new at this, etc. I'm adding this to the watched list and I will try this game out when a few more updates occur. Good luck @Sandra963!

All these people talking about Transformers... when here I am initially thinking this was going to be about big, hairy gay men from the Dev's name.

U

User_10739

I don't get the Rin character she looks like loli and her head and eyes are giant compared to the other 2 girls... She does not seem to fit and kind of put me off wanting to play this.

Sandra963

Jun 9, 2017
I don't get the Rin character she looks like loli and her head and eyes are giant compared to the other 2 girls... She does not seem to fit and kind of put me off wanting to play this.
She looks different from the others but i tried to concentrate on her story more. I do not think she looks like a loli and the different style of clothing and appareance it's because of the different regions they live on.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Sorry for that. I know my grammar is not good but i will not describe it as awful. As i said before, my main goal is to create a story but i will try to improve my grammar for the next updates.
The grammar is bad, but not as bad as some of the games ive found on here. The lack of punctuation on the other hand... :p

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
I saw the title of this thread and came here expecting transforming robosexuals. Now, I don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed... XD

Akatriel

May 20, 2017
"I think Durkheim (sociologist) said once deviance is good for society so why when i try to skip school everyone is against me?"

Noooope. No no no. I'm out. iamverysmart

Reactions: edp101

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
hope this doesn't get abandoned too soon, 4 releases since June with 0 patrons is not looking good...
and it doesn't help that most of the comments above are negative feedbacks.

Reactions: Reese286
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote