VN Ren'Py Abandoned More Than Meets the Eye [v0.0.7] [Bearlover]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
Not going to download if the developer doesn't know that you should capitalize I. For example, I knew that I had to go to the store today.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I will fix that in the next update.
it's a wonder any devs show up here with all the nit picking and whining in the posts. Make your art, keep improving, not to my taste at this time, maybe later - I'm a fan of smut over diagramming sentences and punctuation. If you are interested in that, find "The Elements of Style" - it's a simple book on writing well in English (American English). Most Americans would do well to get a copy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not going to download if the developer doesn't know that you should capitalize I. For example, I knew that I had to go to the store today.
"I'm not going to pirate your game unless you have impeccable grammar"

Probably one of the most pathetic things i've read in a damn long time and I spend a lot of time on Youtube. When your comment makes theirs look good, it's time to worry.

Sandra963

Jun 9, 2017
I wanted to post an update regarding two things.
The first one: The next update should be released on september 24.
The second one: I changed the patreon rewards so now every tier except the first one will get a monthly side story about the characters.
I hope you are all having a good day!

Sandra963

Jun 9, 2017
@crust
More than meets the eye 0.0.4a

Change-log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

PC : ; ;
Mac : ; ;

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I know the Transformers thing has been mentioned before but whenever I see an update for this game and read the title I just hear...

U

User_130505

Maybe later in the story giant robots will come along and start fucking all of the women.

Sandra963

Jun 9, 2017
@crust
@bossapplesauce

More than meets the eye 0.0.5

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

PC : ; ;
Mac : ; ;

screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png

Reactions: Paranoid_android
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote