Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
eyy, nice to see this pop up here! it's a great game, really cozy aesthetic and adorable characters. a bummer the OG project got cancelled though...#JusticeForTorahiko

Feb 3, 2021
Oh I remember this. I remember there being a joke ending where the MC has the sudden realization that they're not a gay furry, but actually attracted to human women.

TysonX23

Oct 8, 2019
Is anyone else having problems? When I go through the whole process, I get nothing but a blue box with white letters and an error message. :confused:

AceExceed

May 24, 2022
Warning: this does include cub, and it is not very subtle (the character, whose name I forget, makes a point of not knowing anything about sex, it gets a little creepy in my opinion, though I believe he is canonically 16(?) which is technically the age of consent in many places... but it seems a lot more like he's 9... (Basically, it might not be illegal where it was made, but it's still... questionable and kinda like when a very obviously young character gets an arbitrary age slapped onto it)

Just giving a warning. It's just the one character that has a playable route though, he's short and acts young, so you'll know who I mean.

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
fucking what? Did they have a good reason or was it simply "filthy gaijin stay away from nipon art!"?
I don't remember the specific reason why they hated the translation, but probably yeah, they didn't want it to spread outside of Japan.

It should have the "Abandoned" tag instead of "Completed"
The game is "Completed" as it is, you can play most routes from start to finish. If all of them were incomplete and you couldn't get an ending then "Abandoned" tag would be a correct one.

DamiyoHamada

May 7, 2022
I remember playing this back in 2011...Shun Kodori was my favorite at the time and I cried during a certain point in his route...

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I don't remember the specific reason why they hated the translation, but probably yeah, they didn't want it to spread outside of Japan.
That certainly had an effect, but I think the main reason for it being abandoned is that each character belonged to a different artist. I think I also heard stuff about the individual creators having a falling out or lost interest.

The development of the game stretched over a few years with the first year releasing Tatsuki and Kounosuke's routes, the next year being Kouya and Shun's, and the last being Shin and Juuichi's.

So the next year, no update came. And after one or two more years, I think they finally announced officially that the creators moved on. You could say some of us saw it coming after seeing Torahiko's confession in Juuichi's route.

Even though Kyouji, Soutarou, and Torahiko's routes never got released, the ones that did are still pretty good.

Reactions: Garnser

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
That certainly had an effect, but I think the main reason for it being abandoned is that each character belonged to a different artist. I think I also heard stuff about the individual creators having a falling out or lost interest.

The game's development stretched over a few years with the first year releasing Tatsuki and Kounosuke's routes, the next year being Kouya and Shun's, and the last being Shin and Juuichi's.

So the next year, no update came. And after one or two more years, I think they finally announced officially that the creators moved on. You could say some of us saw it coming after seeing Torahiko's confession in Juuichi's route.

Even though Kyouji, Soutarou, and Torahiko's routes never got released, the ones that did are still pretty good.
Most certainly. It's hard to believe that people making gay furry games are intolerant of foreigners. I mean, translating your projects means more people worldwide will enjoy and appreciate your work. I don't think racism or xenophobia was the cause.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Grow up.

Edit: For those wondering what I meant. This comment was a response to some dumb and cowardly manchild (that deleted his comment) who wasn't able to grasp that, not all games have to be about underage girls being raped by demons or tentacles. Sometimes games are made for people that are into furry, or homosexual stuff. This is not directed to the people that might enjoy this game.
Remember to quote their comments so that there's context even after deletion.