BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
8e9b2f72a1a4984b66f232fd52a6acf9.png

Overview:
The game takes place during summer vacation. The main character, Hiroyuki Nishimura gets a letter from a friend in the village he spent his childhood in. He moved away to the city 5 years ago. His grandparents currently live there, so he decides to return there.

At the bus stop in the village, he is greeted by a tiger named Torahiko, who was one of his childhood friends. They are excited to see each other again. Torahiko tells Hiroyuki that later there will be a welcome back party for him at a restaurant. He then directs Hiroyuki to his grandparents' house and tells him where the restaurant where the party will be at is.

Later, he goes to the restaurant where the party is. He's greeted by all his other childhood friends: Tatsuki the dragon, Kounosuke the Tanuki, Kouya the husky, Juuichi the bear, Shin the cat, Shun the wolf, and Kyouji the dog. Kyouji introduces Hiroyuki to Soutarou, a lion that moved to the village 3 years ago. Then the food is served, and the player must choose who Hiroyuki will sit with. (8 options available, even though there are 9 characters, the reason is one of the options is sitting with Kyouji and Soutarou.) After eating, the group unanimously shouts "Welcome home Hiroyuki!"​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-25
Release Date: 2013-05-05
Developer: Morenatsu Project
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan translated)
Vndb:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you for sharing UW0TM8TY

1790233_41608.jpg 1790235_41605.jpg c3ead39ab59853ce5f4082f9b3435b00.png 1790234_41606.jpg 612ac178a880e2b3c76f57cdf79f5a60.png 5e74ca6991571c0aba062de7eb0e5f0d.png e3f9d2922b49d75361360b555b621387.png 119dfd603c21c4b3a78dacc6d34d10d5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Grow up.

Edit: For those wondering what I meant. This comment was a response to some dumb and cowardly manchild (that deleted his comment) who wasn't able to grasp that, not all games have to be about underage girls being raped by demons or tentacles. Sometimes games are made for people that are into furry, or homosexual stuff. This is not directed to the people that might enjoy this game.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Ah, the infamous furry awakener Morenatsu I never had a chance to play (and at this point it's a bit too late to the party - hope the Remake can be finished someday.)

BTW Is this "fan translation" fully in English? Some screen shots are still in Japanese.

Last edited:

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Awesome, do you maybe have a link to that info?
Here is the info on the game's wiki: . I saw how the game died. First thing was that the developers hated the fact that the game was translated to English and the progress on Juichi and Shin route was very slow at that time. After finishing those two routes, there were news on an official site (which is gone now), as I remember, it was about how the game files were lost on a failed hdd or something and they didn't want to continue, since at that time the team has already began falling apart/going separate ways.
Ah, the infamous furry awaken Morenatsu I never had a chance to play (and at this point it's a bit too late to the party - hope the Remake can be finished someday.)

BTW Is this "fan translation" completed? Some screen shots are still in Japanese?
The translation was completed years ago, the version that I played at that time was fully translated, but again, this game was never finished, two routes are incomplete.

Last edited: