Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.4.0] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OY! Big boobs? In your games?? Have you seen some of the boobs in other games on this site???? Said it before, and will say again, some of us appreciate closer to reality in character models.
Yeah, I normally prefer C's myself, but for some reason the new Asian girls (Lin, Saffron and Mu Lau, ended up on larger side of the scale). They look proportional though, so I don't mind.

Interestingly enough, Mu Lau was originally supposed to be a more antagonistic character, and Lin wasn't supposed to have a speaking role. One you start writing/rendering them, they take on their own life.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 3843839

Anyways, washing away the taste of stale troll, here's a little Saoe. One of the (rather large) number of sexual events in 0.5 :)

Because it ended up including both the Act+ stuff, and the Maze (the equivalent of the Paths in LoM) it's a rather big one.
Ohhhh! I had a lot of fun out on the paths in LOM. Its good to hear that there is going to be a similar area in Morningstar. It has been kind of tough grinding for levels by beating up my girlfriends in the gym.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Reactions: Droid Productions
4.90 star(s) 12 Votes