Unity Morningstar: Book of the Fallen [v0.5.6g] [Droid Productions]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
About your loving real(mostly ugly or average) looking girl, you should say average looking girl rather real looking girl. There are plenty beautiful girls out there and even around me there are at least 2-3 women whom I consider top looking.
bubbles.gif

Uh...huh...

So uh, where do you live? Asking for a friend...he's uh...a scientist. So it's for friendly science.

Then again, beauty is pretty subjective, as evidenced by you apparently thinking the models used are ugly or average. I mean, if I had to rank them, the "least attractive" of the girls in the game would probably be Katie, and it's not like she's ugly.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
View attachment 3864627

Uh...huh...

So uh, where do you live? Asking for a friend...he's uh...a scientist. So it's for friendly science.

Then again, beauty is pretty subjective, as evidenced by you apparently thinking the models used are ugly or average. I mean, if I had to rank them, the "least attractive" of the girls in the game would probably be Katie, and it's not like she's ugly.
So, if it's subjective then stop bullshiting with your real looking. You started with real-unreal and now talking about opinion and subjectivity??? Pretty hilarious. Also not to mention you're playing fantasy VN game with goddess.
BTW My argument with you doesn't do any good to me. I wanted to present my honest opinion to the dev, that's it. You/the dev doesn't need to take me for granted but the top earning devs should prove a point. You don't have to follow me, take them as reference. I don't know how well you understand a literary work but given the fact the story writing of this dev is top notch, I wonder what kept him from gaining more supporters? As said before, do not take my opinion. Just shortlist the top 10 earning devs and look for yourself.
Well, that's it. I have nothing more to say to you. Have a nice day.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So, if it's subjective then stop bullshiting with your real looking. You started with real-unreal and now talking about opinion and subjectivity??? Pretty hilarious. Also not to mention you're playing fantasy VN game with goddess.
BTW My argument with you doesn't do any good to me. I wanted to present my honest opinion to the dev, that's it. You/the dev doesn't need to take me for granted but the top earning devs should prove a point. You don't have to follow me, take them as reference. I don't know how well you understand a literary work but given the fact the story writing of this dev is top notch, I wonder what kept him from gaining more supporters? As said before, do not take my opinion. Just shortlist the top 10 earning devs and look for yourself.
Well, that's it. I have nothing more to say to you. Have a nice day.
Uh, this is the first time I've engaged you in conversation dude. Gonna be the last time too from the looks of things.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, Act V's update is up.

Win64: - MEGA - - -
Win32: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Linux: - MEGA - - -

So. What's new?
threesome.png

Obviously, the main story advances from day 74 to day 93. This is the penultimate act, so just one more to go. Several new dates for both the Path of Light and the Path of Fire, and lots of action in and out of the ring.

snowdrop_pole8.png

This update also adds a ton of side-content, with new quest-lines for Snowdrop, Lin, Saeo, Saffron and Mu Lau. You can now also flirt with Saffron, Mu Lau and Saoe at the Last Drop.

intro4.png
It also introduces the Maze, the equivalent of the Paths in Love of Magic. A place to test your combat skills, grow stronger and gain experience and cash.

The match3 combat system's also gotten a massive overhaul, with new skills, more skill trees, and a lot of bug fixes.

Morningstar's launching on Steam soon; if you haven't already, do give it a wishlist. It's super helpful in making sure it has a decent launch, so I can pay for electricity & instant noodles.

If you prefer or , I also give Steam keys to any supporter that wants one.

Hope you enjoyed the story, and spending time with the girls.

post_sex_selfie7.png

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

So. What's new?
View attachment 3868068

Obviously, the main story advances from day 74 to day 93. This is the penultimate act, so just one more to go. Several new dates for both the Path of Light and the Path of Fire, and lots of action in and out of the ring.

View attachment 3868069

This update also adds a ton of side-content, with new quest-lines for Snowdrop, Lin, Saeo, Saffron and Mu Lau. You can now also flirt with Saffron, Mu Lau and Saoe at the Last Drop.

View attachment 3868076
It also introduces the Maze, the equivalent of the Paths in Love of Magic. A place to test your combat skills, grow stronger and gain experience and cash.

The match3 combat system's also gotten a massive overhaul, with new skills, more skill trees, and a lot of bug fixes.

Morningstar's launching on Steam soon; if you haven't already, do give it a wishlist. It's super helpful in making sure it has a decent launch, so I can pay for electricity & instant noodles.

View attachment 3868089
I like the story, the match 3 fights and the ability to run the maze with allies + the Mu Lau/Saffron 3sum is Awesome! (y)

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Droid Productions

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MorningstarBookOfTheFallen-0.5.6g
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

So. What's new?
View attachment 3868068

View attachment 3868069

View attachment 3868076

View attachment 3868089
Thanks so much for the update here and over at LoM. My weekend is set as I will be enjoying the hell out of my #1 and #2 all time favorite AVN games!

Reactions: Droid Productions

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
To be completely honest, I absolutely hate the combat system. Not every combination does something and somehow your opponent always has a combo of 20 gem sets falling into place.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
To be completely honest, I absolutely hate the combat system. Not every combination does something and somehow your opponent always has a combo of 20 gem sets falling into place.
I think that's just RNGesus hating on you.

Every combo does something (charging your skills, if you have the right skills attached, and charging your allies on the path).

Having said that, all combat is optional, and I added a "press 0' (zero on the numpad) as a cheat to insta-win.

Reactions: blablubiblub
4.90 star(s) 12 Votes