Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

yyds666

Sep 2, 2021
Thank you, didn't realize you had the incest versions.
I know its a lot to ask but would love it if you would add all the rest of season 1. I don't have the incest versions.
Did this link get all the bonus videos of season 2?

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
LL ep19 bonus and LL se02 ep04 bonus. Please someone. Please send other download link. Mega and Google Drive is not working to me. Please!

Thanks in advance!

Patan74

Mar 26, 2022
Hello!!!
please someone who can upload the BONUS of episodes 18-19 and 20, only the Bonus.
thanks!!!!

Reactions: flxgrm

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
I look here every now and then and I really don't see what's worth the effort. :) So is it worth all the trouble for 3 dollars? Look guys, I was once like you. Games vs. I used to download cracked and play it all the time. But when I got into the business, I realized that everything was very different. I would chase after a game for days and finally download it and play it, but there would always be problems and my mental health would deteriorate. Nothing is too expensive to achieve anymore. I started to buy everything original and from the manufacturer and realized everything. You will never realize that you have done a great injustice to other creators who make a living like me. Don't let anyone tell me I don't have money. Anyone who has the opportunity to come here and search and search, you can pay 3 dollars and download what you want from the official pages of the creators and make special requests. Please guys. Sit and think for a while. I can't tell you anything about downloading my content from other places. But be a little conscientious. After 1 month of working and posting, I feel weird seeing people crying here. I don't understand at all, especially those who share my content. Is it worth stealing for 1 like? Some are also monetizing my content. I guess you are not aware of them. I can't say anything A little conscience! I wish everyone a healthy and good day.

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
I look here every now and then and I really don't see what's worth the effort. :) So is it worth all the trouble for 3 dollars? Look guys, I was once like you. Games vs. I used to download cracked and play it all the time. But when I got into the business, I realized that everything was very different. I would chase after a game for days and finally download it and play it, but there would always be problems and my mental health would deteriorate. Nothing is too expensive to achieve anymore. I started to buy everything original and from the manufacturer and realized everything. You will never realize that you have done a great injustice to other creators who make a living like me. Don't let anyone tell me I don't have money. Anyone who has the opportunity to come here and search and search, you can pay 3 dollars and download what you want from the official pages of the creators and make special requests. Please guys. Sit and think for a while. I can't tell you anything about downloading my content from other places. But be a little conscientious. After 1 month of working and posting, I feel weird seeing people crying here. I don't understand at all, especially those who share my content. Is it worth stealing for 1 like? Some are also monetizing my content. I guess you are not aware of them. I can't say anything A little conscience! I wish everyone a healthy and good day.
I understand your feelings & views. Believe me on my part that if only possible, I could have done subscribing to you before. I have the means but due to where I'm from, its very difficult.
Anyways, on a positive side, people like me who admires and love your works means you done pretty well. Believe me, I'm one of your avid fans. I only follow few creators like you, Daval3D, Garak3D, Nethoc and some others. I truly LOVE your work. I check your work everyday and I always read and re-read and re-read your "Neighborhood" story. I'm in love with Amanda & Justin duo. Amanda is one of my favorite MILF.
I understand you but please don't be discourage on some of us who follows your work and yet not a patreon/subscriber. I wish you continue your excellent work. I know you make so many people happy because of your wonderful creations.
For now on, I'll give your subscriber an ample time to enjoy your new works until such time that it can be share to us.

I wish you success on all your endeavours!

To All who can subscribes to Morpheuscuk, PLEASE SUPPORT and SUBSCRIBES to him.

Last edited:

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Dear morpheuscuk ,

I hope this is not annoying to you but could you please make another episode of Neigborhood were Amanda & Justin make love like in LL ep19 bonus and have a passionate kisses like on Neighborhood EP25. I think you done a wonderful job there.
You may call this a request or suggestion of mine to you, but I think it will be awesome for the story.

You can ignore this and follow what you have prepared for them but I'm crossing finger that you'll take notice of this.

More power to you!

To all who can subscribes to Morpheuscuk, PLEASE SUPPORT and SUBSCRIBES to him.

Reactions: morpheuscuk

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
Rest assured, I understand you too. I've heard that some countries have problems with payment. I can't say anything to people in this situation. But there are people who earn a very serious income from my work. These are the people that bother me. Put yourself in my place and think. You work hard for 1 month and share your work. You have 350-400 supporters and earn a small income. But how do you feel when you see that thousands of people have downloaded a work that you have been working on for 1 month in another place? I am not writing for this site. Those who share the content I have prepared through another download site earn very good money. Without any effort. Anyway, I said what I had to say.

Right now I'm totally focused on Blender-oriented development. There are animations in the 26th episode of the Neighborhood series and the 27th episode that I am currently preparing, and there will be more heated scenes. I will gradually stop working with Tk17 because it is really problematic software. It keeps giving errors. I'm already having some problems with my graphics cards. I don't know if I can share anything this month.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
I'm a content creator like you. In fact, I agree with you. I used to love hackers, but I realized that when I became a content creator, I started hating hackers and thieves.o_O

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes