Deviant Family EP19.mp4

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Continuation:

Deviant Family EP16.mp4

Deviant Family EP17_1080p.mp4

Deviant Family EP18.mp4

Deviant Family EP19.mp4
Thank you very much, morpheuscuk videos are great!!

Reactions: Parilto

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
After a while it's still the same thing over and over...
In this space everything is going to have a certain level of repetition to it. Unfortunately when you start chasing subs there is a tendency for it to get really really repetitive, so you need to do things to break the repetition...

For example. Nickcockman animations are pretty repetitive...however he breaks that repetition by focusing on about 4 totally different video themes....Super Hero, MILFs, Fantasy, and POV. Each having its own sub themes. When you go this route with slight modifications in repetitive poses....you break the repetition.

Here everything is basically incest incest incest...with IMO not that much effort focused on creating a decent looking model. There is usually no story just a typical setup..and boom 15-25 minutes of looped sex scenes shot at different angles. Don't get me wrong a lot of people like this. Some people just need to FAP and move on to the next one.

My advice...if he is reading this.
  1. Take some time and make an actual story...why make episodes that don't really tell a story?
  2. If your going to do Longform....do other things...teasing or build up...something
  3. If you are just going to have a looped scene...I would use the Jackerman model and keep it to 5-6 minutes
  4. Add some variety to your models so they do not all look the same.

Reactions: ramzey and Parilto

goofysk

Apr 6, 2022
In this space everything is going to have a certain level of repetition to it. Unfortunately when you start chasing subs there is a tendency for it to get really really repetitive, so you need to do things to break the repetition...

For example. Nickcockman animations are pretty repetitive...however he breaks that repetition by focusing on about 4 totally different video themes....Super Hero, MILFs, Fantasy, and POV. Each having its own sub themes. When you go this route with slight modifications in repetitive poses....you break the repetition.

Here everything is basically incest incest incest...with IMO not that much effort focused on creating a decent looking model. There is usually no story just a typical setup..and boom 15-25 minutes of looped sex scenes shot at different angles. Don't get me wrong a lot of people like this. Some people just need to FAP and move on to the next one.

My advice...if he is reading this.
  1. Take some time and make an actual story...why make episodes that don't really tell a story?
  2. If your going to do Longform....do other things...teasing or build up...something
  3. If you are just going to have a looped scene...I would use the Jackerman model and keep it to 5-6 minutes
  4. Add some variety to your models so they do not all look the same.
I couldn't agree more. With all your points.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes