simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Made an incest patch
version: [v2.9.7.5]
feature: Eng only. It changes the characters bio. mc refer to Sophia as Mom, Ellie - sister. Side story's mc, Bob, refer to Monica as Mom
pc install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just a waste of time...
Edit my ipatch and replace BigDick by "name of your choice" and it will replace all occurence including the sayers
Folks don't know how, I just edited and added back Dylan so folks that don't understand can at least use it. For one that know how to replace, just use that patch, as it pretty much incorporates most of my dialogue, except a few places.

So, patch in OP is update to link to yours and the modded one with Dylan and not bigdick fro ones who don't understand.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
how to use (attached) urm mod to rename Characters or replace text in any RenPy game:
(Note: this mod is non-invasive and will NOT alter ANY of your game files, if you don't want or need it, just remove the file again)

This Mod is universal and works with 99% of all RenPy games !
(for "how to use cheating/changing values" search this forum for "URM mod" and get a detailed documentation over there)

1.) extract urm file
2.) place file in "game" folder as usual
3.) start game
4.) when prompted to update mod, do either choice (doesn't matter if update fails either)
5.) once ingame (started new game or loaded savegame), hit ALT + M (at once)
6.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
7.)
8.)
9.)

i recommend also to select "case insentive" and "Replace parts", so that "dylan's" would be "yourname's".
This will replace every word of your choice in shown text, but sadly this will not affect your "Sayers" (name above textbox)

Normally, you would also change the Sayer like this:
1.)
2.)
3.)

But as you see:
View attachment 2674316
This is where the dev REALLY messed up. He REALLY created over TWO THOUSAND characters in this game - mostly for Dylan only. Good luck and have fun to rename them all.
Not mentionning that we are "only" in early state of the game, knowing a handful NPC, and already have 2000+ variables for character names in the code.
RESPECT !!!!!!!!!

That's why i wrote in my review, that i doubt this game will be able to be finished based on that complete mess of code and the way it's been coded.
My brain just fried, dumber than a sack of dirty diapers.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Made an incest patch
version: [v2.6.6]
feature: It changes the characters info. mc refer to Sophia as Mom, Ellie - sister. Sidestory's mc, Bob, refer to Monica as Mom
install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new game content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Thank you, this is a HUGE, HUGE, improvement. It's not 100%, but, you probably can't get 100%, so thank you for your hard work.

Reactions: simple_human

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My brain just fried, dumber than a sack of dirty diapers.
I updated the one in the OP, I changed it to Dylan so will no longer say "bigdick" it's basically what my patch was..

But, if you actually read my statement in patch that is linked, I had to go through and re-write a lot of it, and add things in to make it make sense, since there isn't any "incest" in at all. So, generally speaking if you are one of those that pays attention to details, you will notice most are off with "replacers". That's why I went through it line by line.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I updated the one in the OP, I changed it to Dylan so will no longer say "bigdick" it's basically what my patch was..

But, if you actually read my statement in patch that is linked, I had to go through and re-write a lot of it, and add things in to make it make sense, since there isn't any "incest" in at all. So, generally speaking if you are one of those that pays attention to details, you will notice most are off with "replacers". That's why I went through it line by line.
.....and THAT, is what separates you from the rest, big guy.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
.....and THAT, is what separates you from the rest, big guy.
There will never be a perfect patch unless you re-write the dialogue, (I just don't know it needs one it seems like nothing was updated really on the side that requires an updated patch), and add bits here in, imho.

I know there were a lot of complaints about the other patch and the "bigdick" part and mostly everyone was ok with it except that bit, so just put back in Dylan for ones that don't understand.

To be honest, right now, since this is the third update in a row with a re-write, re-done, re-worked version, and not much change to warrant a major update to the patch, the one now (technically before) are the same.

We have this in the OP (dev is aware they want this) so maybe with the next major update that adds some more meat on the bones will have it pre-made.

1685938050805.png

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Wow this is what I get for making a game and posting it for free...
smh
Clearly this is a case where you are rubber and he is glue; his rude remarks to you seem like they actually apply to him, in reality.

Never worry about the opinions of people who are this extreme, as long as they have no known physical access to you. And then, worry about the possibility that they are crazy enough to physically attack you in some way; give no serious credence to their opinions, just to the possibility that you may be in danger.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Made an incest patch
version: [v2.6.6]
feature: It changes the characters info. mc refer to Sophia as Mom, Ellie - sister. Sidestory's mc, Bob, refer to Monica as Mom
install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new game content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Nice work and with less line (y). It will be more easy to update/maintain

Reactions: simple_human

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Folks don't know how, I just edited and added back Dylan so folks that don't understand can at least use it. For one that know how to replace, just use that patch, as it pretty much incorporates most of my dialogue, except a few places.

So, patch in OP is update to link to yours and the modded one with Dylan and not bigdick fro ones who don't understand.
Where is the difficulty to use notepad...:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Where is the difficulty to use notepad...:unsure:
Haha, bud, you wouldn't know the half of it with what I have interacted with on this site since I've joined, some don't even know how to install mods which are essentially c/p (copy/paste kids). I'm just going to leave it be, the information is here, there.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Haha, bud, you wouldn't know the half of it with what I have interacted with on this site since I've joined, some don't even know how to install mods which are essentially c/p (copy/paste kids). I'm just going to leave it be, the information is here, there.
No need to be rude

• Haha
Reactions: badttbtiger

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
As pointed out in this version of this "game" there really isn't any incest. Sophia is Liam's girlfriend, and Dylan is Liams son. Ellie is Sophia's daughter from another marriage. So, there isn't even "step".

I know folks don't like the big dick part, so here is one modded.

I've attached a modded one to remove "bigdick" for folks that don't understand how.

Update, June 4th, 2023 :coffee:
Haha, it's obsolete for the 2.6.6 ! the dev have modified too much strings.
But there is a new that work perfectly made by "simple human" here

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes