joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Idiots are like fighter planes, they fly in squadrons... People here doesn't understood that this release should not be posted here, because there was not enough content for it to be acceptable. And above all, there is no point in resuming your save of version 2.9.3 because 2.9.5 is a rework of certain chapters and will probably add new ones. So wait for the beta version if you want to spit about the interbladecard .. Or help him complete/debug the alpha version

you facepalm me for asking a simple question .. thats just stupid :(
No, because you claimed there is no update in the previous version which is false...

stupid and useless...

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Motel: A Son and Brother Story [v2.9.5] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 133mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

interbladecard

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Idiots are like fighter planes, they fly in squadrons... People here doesn't understood that this release should not be posted here, because there was not enough content for it to be acceptable. And above all, there is no point in resuming your save of version 2.9.3 because 2.9.5 is a rework of certain chapters and will probably add new ones. So wait for the beta version if you want to spit about the interbladecard .. Or help him complete/debug the alpha version
It gets even worse.. instead of getting help the mod took away my thread ownership

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
This is a piracy site lol. Don't care if "ThIs ReLeAsE iS nOt FoR pUbLiC" or has not enough content or what ever. If that dev thinks its okay to altered the links so that they don't work anymore, he should've read the rules, if we add a Patreon only version you don't remove alter links or you will get thread ownership removed.

If you don't like it leave :)

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Name another game that has a dev try to delete links from the OP because they are mad about a game leaking? Some games have either a small enough patreon group, or loyal enough big spenders that they will wait to leak it until it hits $1 tier supporters because thats where most of the leakers live. But to blatantly remove links from the OP because they dont want it posted? nah.
It's just because they don't have an account here... and it's the first time it will do that!
And just read the reaction of the idiots who downloaded it that it really wasn't useful.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Sooo, no H-content since the night at the motel? But that was like a year ago :(
What did you expect with an alpha release... A full game

The main reason to produce an alpha it's to check the cohesion on a massive new code creation or a redesign of current content to be sure all is working like before. There is rarely new code to extend the program/game. The dev wait for all reported bugs and find a correction to be put in a beta version.

The beta version have the alpha code without bug if all have been reported and contain the code to extend the program/game.
The dev wait for all reported bug/inconsistency/oddity with new and old code. If there is not too much bugs it produce the final version corrected to public.

If too much bugs reported he can create a gamma version which is very rare, it depend on number of lines introduced in the beta.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
What did you expect with an alpha release... A full game

The main reason to produce an alpha it's to check the cohesion on a massive new code creation or a redesign of current content to be sure all is working like before. There is rarely new code to extend the program/game. The dev wait for all reported bugs and find a correction to be put in a beta version.

The beta version have the alpha code without bug if all have been reported and contain the code to extend the program/game.
The dev wait for all reported bug/inconsistency/oddity with new and old code. If there is not too much bugs it produce the final version corrected to public.

If too much bugs reported he can create a gamma version which is very rare, it depend on number of lines introduced in the beta.
Very insightful for those of us who aren't very tech saavy. (y)

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes