interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I thought progressing the story won the poll but this update didn't go anywhere or actually moved the story backwards. Nothing really happened in the real world and I felt like most of the update consisted of the MC playing a game that I give 0 shits about. I skipped that part because I didn't download this game to watch someone else play a dumb game I'm not interested in.
Just my 2 cents. Hopefully the next update leads to interesting things happening with the Mother and/or Sister.
All part of the build up to interesting things... No song is only build up of only climax.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Motel [v2.5] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 112mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Reactions: interblade

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
All it takes is someone to report their Patreon and it's gone (would be the same for AWAM, if someone got pissy and decided to report it for incest, it would probably be gone too), been happening a lot lately. They aren't a big dev, and maybe they don't want to take the chance.

Also, maybe they didn't want to tell the same story?
Oh, for the people facepalming about "Patreon" pages being removed for Incest content, look what just happened to this game...

The Awakening [v0.4.3a] [SLim Games]

It just got removed today, see it happens more than people think.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Bro the anti-"ntr" crowd are fucking weirdos lmao. Imagine giving a game a bad review because your pixel girlfriend fucks another set of pixels that aren't "your" pixels.
NTR always struck me as weird. Like a step removed from being turned on by rape- if the scenes aren't actually one and the same.

Like I don't want to kink shame, and to each their own. But I find there's something fundamentally unnerving about people being sexually attracted to human suffering.

Ah well, the greatest strength about this digital medium is that the most harm that can be done is hurting someone's sensibilities.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
is the Computergame about Bobby and Monica that Dylan is playing on the laptop a real game?
If yes, what´s the name of the Game?

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes