Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Motel: A Son and Brother Story [v2.6.6] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 116mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
I saw the horse and was thinking, YAY! Giddy up and go for it! Now we got some really kinky stuff going on. Darn it! Not in this release. Maybe it will pop up again later. Fingers, er uh, hooves crossed. ;)

Reactions: perseus420

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I did search before asking here but search didn't find any. And if you "don't know" why do you answer?
I sincerly thought you were kidding, 3 pages back is the compressed version (that giving you the benefit of doubt that you didn't look in the post what SonsOLiberty point out,) so my apologies, that I lied to you yes I knew and I played it
Greeat Update by the way and thanks for the (komprsd ver)

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Made an incest patch
version: [v2.6.6]
feature: It changes the characters info. mc refer to Sophia as Mom, Ellie - sister. Sidestory's mc, Bob, refer to Monica as Mom
install: Unzip inside the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
At the begging(typos) he call sopihe his dad girlfiend in stead of mom

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
At the begging(typos) he call sopihe his dad girlfiend in stead of mom
This is a bug from the original game ! not from the incest patch. because it use pattern matching to replace Sophie to Mom in certain case. So if it have sopihe the incest patch does not work

Last edited:
Reactions: Richard Perkins

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Can you please send the line where it is, or a screenshot?
it's in
game\Acts\Act_02\act02scene03.rpy: sop "Haha Sopia Wins!"

EDIT: I have badly learn the problem, but there is this one from the dev :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
That title is confusing. Why it's called "son and brother" instead of "son and mother"? No gay stuff, right?
originally the son referred to the relation Dylan vs Sophia, and the brother part to the relation Dylan vs Ellie... but... that was then, whut we have now... no idea, but the only part of the title still somewhat valid is that the story somewhat started out with a night in a motel. At least, at some point it did... no idea if that part survived.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't get what is happening here, was the Patreoquisiton passing by or what ? sorry I was lazy and did not read all the posts,

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
Can understand why this game isn't that popular. Horrible game where rape is punished and it ends the game.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Can understand why this game isn't that popular. Horrible game where rape is punished and it ends the game.
The problem here is the dev doesn't know how to do the slow burn correctly. Basically the MC here is made to be a beta to get what he wants, while the player wants to be an alpha. The dressing room scene was all the slow burn we got. That is not enough time to break down the mother for the motel scenes. There should have been more story before getting to the motel. Bot what did we get was a complete ending of the title of the game and stupidly added new family that is a copy of the first just to fill in three wasted updates.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
The problem here is the dev doesn't know how to do the slow burn correctly. Basically the MC here is made to be a beta to get what he wants, while the player wants to be an alpha. The dressing room scene was all the slow burn we got. That is not enough time to break down the mother for the motel scenes. There should have been more story before getting to the motel. Bot what did we get was a complete ending of the title of the game and stupidly added new family that is a copy of the first just to fill in three wasted updates.
and with videos that are made in 281p in the last update which in addition, are extremely noisy :cautious:

interblade

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Bit of history here. Game was created out of frustration of the extremely slow pacing of the game; A wife and mother.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-185-lust-passion.5944/

So that's why this is not a slow burn game.

2.80 star(s) 17 Votes