Feb 26, 2018
Hey, the dev here, thanks for the comments, especially those noting specific bugs.

Regarding the NTR vs. harem debate, you don't have to send the Johns to your step-family's rooms. You'll lose, but you can keep your step family pure that way, and save them for yourself. Some people want to call it NTR, some don't, I don't even know which it is. Tag or no, the description makes it clear that you will be whoring out your step family for money (Paragraph 3, section 1). Hopefully, that information will allow you to make an informed decision about whether or not you want to play it.

But I will say, in my current survey results, less than 4% of people wanted a 'purity' route for the characters, where you can keep them for yourself. So, to everyone complaining about how they feel cucked, maybe you like it. That's what the numbers indicate. I don't kink shame; that's why I make ero games.

But if you have opinions about Motel Seven,

Future plans include pushing the days to 30, increasing the money needed to $100,000, and adding more girls (Step-Aunt Nora for one) to a total of 8. Animations, new character model for Tammy, and maybe a difficulty mode. Get your votes in!

• Haha
Reactions: Golzd and Bestigger

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Hey, the dev here, thanks for the comments, especially those noting specific bugs.

Regarding the NTR vs. harem debate, you don't have to send the Johns to your step-family's rooms. You'll lose, but you can keep your step family pure that way, and save them for yourself. Some people want to call it NTR, some don't, I don't even know which it is. Tag or no, the description makes it clear that you will be whoring out your step family for money (Paragraph 3, section 1). Hopefully, that information will allow you to make an informed decision about whether or not you want to play it.

But I will say, in my current survey results, less than 4% of people wanted a 'purity' route for the characters, where you can keep them for yourself. So, to everyone complaining about how they feel cucked, maybe you like it. That's what the numbers indicate. I don't kink shame; that's why I make ero games.

But if you have opinions about Motel Seven,

Future plans include pushing the days to 30, increasing the money needed to $100,000, and adding more girls (Step-Aunt Nora for one) to a total of 8. Animations, new character model for Tammy, and maybe a difficulty mode. Get your votes in!
It's is not a harem tho is it? it just a whore game, and no harem player will want to play this if the "option" not to share them in the end makes the player lose, it's either share or lose, to a harem player, what the hell's the point.

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
If possible can anyone drop a save i walked into bathroom got myself stuck and i didnt save before so im fucked also it would be nice if this bug can be fixed please

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote