VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Cucker [v1.1] [Toothless Studio]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
AJAJAJAJAJA WOW at least I'm going to admit that he doesn't try to hide the ntr by saying it's "avoidable", good for you, it's not my target but good luck anyway.:ROFLMAO:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Is this a game for old people with no thooth, i guess it doesn't bite if i try it at least!

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
A young boy who's living with her step-mom Liya, she's taking care of him as his father left them for another woman,
he is a college student and living his life happily with his step-mom but one night he had a weird dream about her step-mom and it can change everything but it's up to you as you are going to play that boy's role and his step-mother Liya as well​
Gender SUPER-fluid.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Hello TL ran into a problem thought you should know about please read below. Like the art work thus far but have not been able to move forward do to a loop error I think that is what this is telling me. but since I am no programmer figured I would let ya know. Hope you have a good Holiday and a great week. Thanks for the share.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 125, in script
jump option4
ScriptError: could not find label 'option4'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 125, in script
jump option4
File "K:\games\f95\MotherCucker-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "K:\games\f95\MotherCucker-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'option4'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Mother Cucker 1.0
Mon Jun 19 08:39:10 2023

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, so you make choices for the step mother and the male MC, or so it says...only to get a game over if you don't choose to be a cuck..why even give ''choices'' just say it's a kinetic novel.

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Yeah, so you make choices for the step mother and the male MC, or so it says...only to get a game over if you don't choose to be a cuck..why even give ''choices'' just say it's a kinetic novel.
What is kinetic novel I want to know
I search Google but answer don't available

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
What is kinetic novel I want to know
I search Google but answer don't available
kinetic novel means that there is an illustrated story to read - usually no choices or pathing.
compared to:
VN (visual novel) = basically the same as kinetic novel, but usually WITH choices and different paths to "play"

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Reminds me of the Innocence Mother game way back. The first game I ever played/downloaded on this site. So I'm really happy about this one. Just hoping this doesn't suffer the same fate as that one where the dev disappears completely.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes