VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Cucker [v1.1] [Toothless Studio]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
The complexity of MC thoughts overruns my brain capacity and I had to stop playing to avoid the upcoming crush.

Dark Passion

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Certainly, I would like to see scenes with MC and their friends in the game. I'm not very interested in the experiences at the step-mother's workplace because it doesn't have a connection with MC.
good luck

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Stepmother = not really mother (or incest)
No romantic or sexual relationship w/stepmother = not really NTR

Any other "translation issues" with the overview/tags that i missed? I'm honestly curious about how deep this one goes in mental gymnastics.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MotherCucker-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
Stepmother = not really mother (or incest)
No romantic or sexual relationship w/stepmother = not really NTR

Any other "translation issues" with the overview/tags that i missed? I'm honestly curious about how deep this one goes in mental gymnastics.
Well, f95 and patreon consider stepmother(stepcest) as incest if there is an incest tag, which is not the case for this game (for now), as for ntr we will see later on if it will have it or not

Reactions: ffive

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
This would be perfect if the milf didn't look barely 30 imo. It's still interesting though.
A step mom can be any age above 18. It's the biological mother that has to be atleast 36.
Plus, we get cucked, so does it really matter if the MC doesn't do the fucking? :/

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes