Seeking Mother Cuckold/NTR

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have read some review of this game and is not mentioned MC's mother fuck with other guys… so it happen?
i think it is the other way around :unsure: mc is fucking friends mother, this is netori not ntr ?? As for mc mom i dont think she has been seen in this game only the father, who was suppose to be douche. and mc stole his money and is now needing to fight in order to pay the money back to his father.

Last edited:

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
You should have quoted DarkMask. I was asking him about his Text Hooker. I do not use it, its not worth the time to me.
You should give it a try, some of the best games I've played were thanks to VNR and now Textractor.

can you link me this..i cant seem to find it
I think this weekend I'm gonna write a more detailed tutorial and post it in the tools & tutorials section as I get asked this question a lot. Here's what I posted before.

It might seem confusing at first but its pretty easy.

I recommend using though other people still use Visual Novel Reader (VNR) which is pretty old, unsupported and buggy. Though to be fair, I was using it too until I discovered Textractor. The author also created a couple videos showing how to use it and how to find and add your own hooks.

Textractor does have built-in translation but I also as it supports multiple sites and auto-translates whatever is copied. Here's my copy of Translation Aggregator that pulls from for different sources.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/325080_Translation_Aggregator_2018.07.21.r190.rar

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
That's not really ntr mc has to use his mind trick on his mom to lower her inibition in order to acchieve that, so in my eyes that's not really ntr without mc intervention.
different point of view, in my play it was ntr because i made her a nympho for the MC can fuck her but his scenes started happening

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
To start with, have you played Itjazura Prank War?
hi can you tell me like all the games with the mother/ntr that you know about. i have found only a few so far like big brother and stuff want to know more of these type of games.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Believe me I dug as best as I can, is there any website you can recommend since that one lacks a copy?
Did you google "Mischief War Little Island Legend"? There are a few links. The code is RJ189682, the translation is on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: densittie