Seeking Mother Cuckold/NTR

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
I downloaded the game but I'm having difficulty in starting it, first it told me that I needed to install an emotedriver.dll and after I did, the window of the game appears but for a mile second, then it closes and I don't know what to do, if you have already played the game, can you help me how to start the game, please?

Sonozaki230

Apr 8, 2018
I downloaded the game but I'm having difficulty in starting it, first it told me that I needed to install an emotedriver.dll and after I did, the window of the game appears but for a mile second, then it closes and I don't know what to do, if you have already played the game, can you help me how to start the game, please?
well I will put here a small and quick guide with images for those who get lost know step by step how to install it. After they extract the files, and mount the image, they only have to give the first option that appears selectable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you have another problem you can tell me

Reactions: saurfangxx

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
well I will put here a small and quick guide with images for those who get lost know step by step how to install it. After they extract the files, and mount the image, they only have to give the first option that appears selectable

Where do you get the CRACK PLAYDRM, I tried finding it on the internet but no luck.

Serreos

May 28, 2020

There is only the spanish language ? English ?

Sonozaki230

Apr 8, 2018
There is only the spanish language ? English ?
this guide was created by some spanish speaker, but the easy way to crack the game its just install the game, copy the all the files of the crack and paste and replace them in the main game folder(in my case "C:\anim\僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活\data"), after that you need to make a right click over mamap.exe and SEND to desktop, now you have a new direct access in your desktop of the game, use that direct access to play

MadWLewd

Jun 26, 2020
I download the game with that crack there
I downloaded the game from onlyhgames.com, which also had the CRACK PLAYDRM.rar and within the rar only had one folder, the data one, which contain the following:
20210120_131656.jpg

And along with the CRACK PLAYDRM.rar there's also the mamap.ISO and mamap.MDS files that came within the main game folder:
20210120_131346.jpg

So when you say "paste and replace" you mean to copy everything in the mamap.ISO and paste and replace it in the data folder and then put the mamap.exe in the desktop area and open the game from there? Or is that not it?

Last edited:

Sonozaki230

Apr 8, 2018
I downloaded the game from onlyhgames.com, which also had the CRACK PLAYDRM.rar and within the rar only had one folder, the data one, which contain the following:
View attachment 995976

And along with the CRACK PLAYDRM.rar there's also the mamap.ISO and mamap.MDS files that came within the main game folder:
View attachment 995988

So when you say "paste and replace" you mean to copy everything in the mamap.ISO and paste and replace it in the data folder and then put the mamap.exe in the desktop area and open the game from there? Or is that not it?
No, just extract that rar file(CRACK PLAYDRM.rar), the files that you extract copy them and go to your main game folder, paste there the files and replace, then send to desktop the file mamap.exe and its done
If you have another question dont worry also you can add me in discord if you want more help :D
My iD
FireLord98 #8493

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
For some reason a lot of the games mentioned here are outright appalling in quality. Hopefully we'll get some good ones this year as there seems to be an interest in this sort of (sub)genre.

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Well in this of the ntr shotas, which are my favorite genre by the way the best thing is to go to the erogues, there are the best works, only that in japan, but even so with that new text extractor that they took out about nine months ago for visual novels in reddit, which translates you automatically from bing, is almost like playing it in your language, and that I play it in Spanish that is less effective than the Japanese to English translation.

Anyway I leave my recommendations in case anyone is interested, including one that I just left, of black lilith's friends.

(este es el mejor juego de este genero en mi opinion, aunque no muestran las caras de los bullies, el dibujo es impecable y la atmosfera es incrible, ni que decir de la trama que es la perfecta para este tipo de historias)

(cortito pero bendito)

(este no es shota como tal, pero aseguró su calidad, y sus diseños son bastante estéticos)

(este esta en ingles, español, y creo que otro par de idiomas más, es un bad shota raper, es un clasico)

Y por supuesto la ultima maravilla sacada por black lilith

ah y el texeractor que facilita y mejora toda la experiencia

si les gustan solo me dicen y les recomiendo otros cuantos de este género, entre mas fans mejor XD.
How can you play that if it's all in Japanese? and where can you download it?
because it's all in japanese xD
Thanks!

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
How can you play that if it's all in Japanese? and where can you download it?
because it's all in japanese xD
Thanks!
You can use which hooks into the game and shows you the translated dialog.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 906290 guys try this
Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life
Its so good this have ntr mother and more but the base of the game is ntr and incest you will need textrator to play that becouse its just translated to japanese
i cant install this game.. cause you need a key product... you have a aplication with key but you need 4 characters and they give up 5 so is useless and the game crack have a trojan virus so i cant crack it either

death48

Mar 29, 2019

crack have a virus cant extract

Reactions: MMM53X
D

Deleted member 2729089

i cant install this game.. cause you need a key product... you have a aplication with key but you need 4 characters and they give up 5 so is useless and the game crack have a trojan virus so i cant crack it either
i disabled my antivirus and it worked. i enabled it afterwards and theres no problem, game runs for me. but yes, its true, it does trigger a trojan warning.