• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Mother Cuckold/NTR

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Really, a whole thread about this and no mention of Henteria? Best damn mom (+others, I won't spoil it) NTR game I've played, just be ready for a long haul even though it's not yet complete. I linked to Chapter 2, which is the one I played and afaik is self-contained.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Really, a whole thread about this and no mention of Henteria? Best damn mom (+others, I won't spoil it) NTR game I've played, just be ready for a long haul even though it's not yet complete. I linked to Chapter 2, which is the one I played and afaik is self-contained.
Because theres some GC/Scene so you know....

Fgrrwq

Sep 1, 2018
Maman's Quest, and the one game from NTRman abiut queen and goblin are the best ones. Especially the one whth a goblin.

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,
I remember playing a game where the mc had to hack data from a bank's pc or something like that
to help he took his mother with him so that she would distract the guards but I can't remember the game's name. Someone can help please ?

Reactions: rgnar62