Seeking Mother Cuckold/NTR

Serreos

May 28, 2020
If any new NTRmom novel/game got translated. In similiar spirit.

(But I realy liked the "Mischief War Little Island", hell of drill to get the sex scenes preferebly with the bully/classmate of her son. But in the end kinda letdown that there was not much sex and NTR toward her son with the shotas as I hoped. I so much wished that when you got to controll her son that the son would see her or atleast hear having sex with the other shotas)
...Sinful Mother v1.0 ... classmates of a boy , sex with his mom .

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
1603227090738.png

So I just finished playing through and while its Japanese only, its one of the best games in this genre. There's six different routes that change the mother's perspective and response to the situation depending on the choices you make. I won't go into the details of the routes too much but it covers every aspect from forced/blackmail to self-deception and even acknowledgement of inner desires.

If using Textractor, make the following change as listed in this post.

I've started on the sequel which has a lot more content and looking forward to see where it goes, the dev is still updating it too and adding more content.

A kind soul on anime-sharing shared the final version of the first game.

He's also shared an updated version of the sequel and a partial English patch for it.

I'll post more about the sequel once I've played it a bit more.

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 866607

So I just finished playing through and while its Japanese only, its one of the best games in this genre. There's six different routes that change the mother's perspective and response to the situation depending on the choices you make. I won't go into the details of the routes too much but it covers every aspect from forced/blackmail to self-deception and even acknowledgement of inner desires.

If using Textractor, make the following change as listed in this post.

I've started on the sequel which has a lot more content and looking forward to see where it goes, the dev is still updating it too and adding more content.

A kind soul on anime-sharing shared the final version of the first game.

He's also shared an updated version of the sequel and a partial English patch for it.

I'll post more about the sequel once I've played it a bit more.
I have download the game but it says startup failed when I open it. Any solution?
Also, can you post the link to the English patch and how to apply it? There are more than 2K pages so it's impossible to find it there

Reactions: Diegoz

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I have download the game but it says startup failed when I open it. Any solution?
Also, can you post the link to the English patch and how to apply it? There are more than 2K pages so it's impossible to find it there
The partial is only for the sequel and I was mistaken, it was created by a different user.

Yukari 2

Yukari 2 Partial Patch

Tutor Guide

I'm checking with the path creator if its for the latest cracked version.

To play Japanese games you'll need to download Locale Emulator.

Just install and then right-click on the .exe file, select Locale Emulator > Run in Japanese.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh yeah...lately i was thinking about a similar plot

i wonder if any (non-rpgm & non-asian assets/pics) games or vns have a plot (not some semi-option short side-route) where your friend(s) (or not) are gradually progressing with doing naughty things to your milfy mom ...maybe with later allowing you to join the action.
so ...something like aWaM but with naughty action... or BB with never-ending Eric. (or yeap, the tyrant)...i dont know if it will fell under NTR category - guess depends on writing (like if MC is not in any kind of love, and more like a horny voyer with no respect to family bonds and who supports moms sexuality)