• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unholy Shiy

Aug 13, 2017
This is not a virus. It's a detection for files that have a low reputation score. If you're sure that there's something wrong at least provide more info. Like the file that your anti virus program is detecting. I can't find anything wrong, not even on VirusTotal. Just the usual 2-3 anti-virus programs that hates RenPy engine.
Norton Security detected it. You may be right, maybe it is harmless but since Antivirus told that Risk is high. I wanted to mention it.

Updated: February 15, 2012 3:15:47 PM
Type: Other
Risk Impact: High
Systems Affected: Windows
Behavior
WS.Reputation.1 is a detection for files that have a low reputation score based on analyzing data from Symantec’s community of users and therefore are likely to be security risks. Detections of this type are based on Symantec’s reputation-based security technology. Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Norton Security detected it. You may be right, maybe it is harmless but since Antivirus told that Risk is high. I wanted to mention it.

Updated: February 15, 2012 3:15:47 PM
Type: Other
Risk Impact: High
Systems Affected: Windows
Behavior
WS.Reputation.1 is a detection for files that have a low reputation score based on analyzing data from Symantec’s community of users and therefore are likely to be security risks. Detections of this type are based on Symantec’s reputation-based security technology. Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories.
Its a false positive.

Reactions: superelmo

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So if this is supposed to be consensual what point does the rape tag come in?
Yeah, sample pic #2 looks consensual af... xD

I "played" through a couple Miel games a few years back, so... I played this as well, I think? lol
Well, at any rate, they are damn near identical, that's for sure.

Also -and I imagine I'm in the minority here, but-, those breasts... Are simply too much. *pl-please don't b-bully meee for this!!*
And yeah, censorship...

But I guess if it tickles your fancy, you will have a blast. (?? hmm :unsure:)

raimasamunesen

Feb 10, 2018
Mother Daughter Pleasure Pet [Final] [Miel/Cherry Kiss Games] - Original Size: 1.14GB

Download PC (255MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Live Comp PSDs
- - - -
This is what I need!!! Thanks (y)

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
Save file. This is a simple game, with some choices. Only one ending, so there you go (I didn't really play the game, just skip all the way from start to finish, so I hope I didn't miss anything

Reactions: tommmu and Engyol

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Mother Daughter Pleasure Pet [Final] [Miel/Cherry Kiss Games] - Original Size: 1.14GB

Download PC (255MB):
- - - -

Live Comp PSDs
- - - -

the Japanese are weird
can make lolicon games
with appearance characters 8 years and under
but they can't show a pussy
lol
-----------------------------------------------
HOW TO CHANGE TO THE ADULT VERSION
TURN THE CENSORSHIP OFF

Sep 16, 2019
the Japanese are weird
can make lolicon games
with appearance characters 8 years and under
but they can't show a pussy
lol
-----------------------------------------------
HOW TO CHANGE TO THE ADULT VERSION
TURN THE CENSORSHIP OFF
I went into an adult shop in Tokyo and displayed on the shelf was a mag with a girl being butt fucked by a dog on the cover.... but her pussy was censored. WTF? Yeah, gotta love their censorship laws :LOL:

Reactions: Moisan4
Oct 26, 2017
Captura.PNG
No no don't do it no, idiocy impulse no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I shit why is it censored pass the patch
I'm sorry I was controlled by the impulse of idiocy :,v xxdxdxxd

Hispanian_Viking

Nov 27, 2018
Does anyone who has finished the game (not a great task) have the same issue? When seeing the image gallery of the dog food scene (yeah I know, probably the worst) it says "Image 5 of 8 locked" WTF?!?!
It´s just curiosity and that I want to achieve 100% ;)

Hispanian_Viking

Nov 27, 2018
Maybe somebody can tell me what file I need to see/change the code to be able to fix this. At least what program I need to do so. Thanks in advance.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017

Download PC (255MB):
- - - -

Live Comp PSDs
- - - -
mega is dead

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes