• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I dont understand why they mozaik (censor) woman's genitals i see first time pussy on age 7 :ROFLMAO:
now 30 filled with them :ROFLMAO:(y)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So if this is supposed to be consensual what point does the rape tag come in?
Yeah, sample pic #2 looks consensual af... xD

I "played" through a couple Miel games a few years back, so... I played this as well, I think? lol
Well, at any rate, they are damn near identical, that's for sure.

Also -and I imagine I'm in the minority here, but-, those breasts... Are simply too much. *pl-please don't b-bully meee for this!!*
And yeah, censorship...

But I guess if it tickles your fancy, you will have a blast. (?? hmm :unsure:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont understand why they mozaik (censor) woman's genitals i see first time pussy on age 7 :ROFLMAO:
now 30 filled with them :ROFLMAO:(y)
First let me preface this for the mods and admins that this is in no way a complaint, just answering the implied question. They censor because it is the law, something about how showing the genitals is immoral. Japan is a very conservative country.

Reactions: hentai charley

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Really wish these games had an option in prefernces to turn watersports off, because that pissing sound makes me laugh way to hard.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
Holyshit didn't know hentai games were on steam. So if you play the game does it show to your friends that you are playing this game? Or can you hide it.

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
Holyshit didn't know hentai games were on steam. So if you play the game does it show to your friends that you are playing this game? Or can you hide it.
They can't be hidden unless you hide all activity. So they will know, and you shall be judged.

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
In steam, you can make your status Invisible. You will appear offline but still can chat. Because you are offline, your friends will not know what you are playing

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes