Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What is the name of MC's mother in this game? (if she's in the game)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Hoping for no NTR or at least having it be absolutely avoidable. I'm more concerned with the prostitution tag...hoping this doesn't go down the route of quite a few other games and makes you prostitute women you're in a relationship with.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No hate to anyone who's into it, but there is not going to be any NTR in this game.
so I hit the nail? i mean, the prostitution tag is only some random prostitute the mc fucks and is not one of the main heroines and LI's? just asking to have that cleared :)
(btw will you do animations in the future?)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Pretty much, although you can see her repeatedly (and there will probably be different girls in later updates).
You might want to fix the description a bit then, or ask the mod team to do it... The way the intro is set-up might give a "certain crowd" the wrong idea...

Even to me talking about a promising athlete who suddenly gets an injury and is worried about making ends meet, combined with the prostitution tag... Well lets just say its not to far-fetched to think he might start "prostituting his family"...

And then when the shit-storm hits you'll have the usual crowd telling others to shut up cause "they are his family, it cant be the 3-letter word !! I dont care if its incest, that should still not count".

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm... tags say incest. Patch coming soon? Hope so -- I hate the " Housemate, childhood friend, etc, etc." just makes the games seem artificial somehow.

And, as to NTR, who cares? I'm not a fan but I'm also not the only person on the planet. Just make it avoidable and we're good.

Reactions: mcclem5257

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Hmmm... tags say incest. Patch coming soon? Hope so -- I hate the " Housemate, childhood friend, etc, etc." just makes the games seem artificial somehow.

And, as to NTR, who cares? I'm not a fan but I'm also not the only person on the planet. Just make it avoidable and we're good.
Title: Mother Load ...and HOUSEMATE???? Really????
Can only I see the problem here?
do you guys even look at the first post? there is an section which says "extras: incest patch". but here you go guys learn to read https://f95zone.to/threads/mother-load-v0-1a-kyl-e.57418/page-2#post-3872471

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes