VN Ren'Py Abandoned Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Dec 14, 2021
Not impressed. There is nothing but juicy graphics. Women are already in a relationship out of hand and not only with each other. How did they start? Who seduced whom? What is their motivation? Without explanation, a member in the hand and forward.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not impressed. There is nothing but juicy graphics. Women are already in a relationship out of hand and not only with each other. How did they start? Who seduced whom? What is their motivation? Without explanation, a member in the hand and forward.
Most of which is explained in the story.

This isn't a tale of how 2 people got together, this is their life after reaching that point. If you are looking for the start of a romance then this isn't for you.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
This update REALLY needs a pass with a spellchecker.
It's riddled with typos in every other sentence.
Heck, even the names are misspelled a dozen times.

Reactions: fortuna95

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This update REALLY needs a pass with a spellchecker.
It's riddled with typos in every other sentence.
Heck, even the names are misspelled a dozen times.
Agreed. It's a real pity. There is almost nothing more of a turn-off for me in the bedroom than bad spelling, except possibly poor grammar. It really does spoil my enjoyment of all the lovely jiucy cnuts.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Haven't played this in a while. Is there any action besides between the mom and daughter? I guess if the dev was open to suggestions (don't know, not a damning statement), I would offer having a character that was not openly lesbian get seduced into the fold. Make it a challenge.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Haven't played this in a while. Is there any action besides between the mom and daughter? I guess if the dev was open to suggestions (don't know, not a damning statement), I would offer having a character that was not openly lesbian get seduced into the fold. Make it a challenge.
Yeah, one between mom and a craftswoman (nice scene). Apart from that, a lot of women get introduced, at least two with possible mom/daughter incest in the future. I'd say just play it since it's rather short and has basically just one path.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
You mean like the neighbor who is a devout catholic married mother ;)

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
You mean like the neighbor who is a devout catholic married mother ;)
That would be great! As long as somewhere there is challenge. The visuals are always awesome, I guess now I would recommend not populating it with people who screw at the drop of the hat. But that is just me, I am not a creative nor pretend to be one. Your games have been very enjoyable, and you interact with your fanbase very well. Follow your blueprint and keep creating!

Reactions: BlackWebGames

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
BlackWebGames
I can check the game for typos, just send it to me via DM before release. I'm surprised you haven't found a helper in all this time.

I also found it unfortunate and confusing that Dr. Morris and Dr. Mori have similar names. There are so many different surnames, why did you choose almost the same here?

• Angry
Reactions: 224488

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
BlackWebGames
I can check the game for typos, just send it to me via DM before release. I'm surprised you haven't found a helper in all this time.

I also found it unfortunate and confusing that Dr. Morris and Dr. Mori have similar names. There are so many different surnames, why did you choose almost the same here?
Possible wild theory to make BlackWebGames giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
BlackWebGames

It's because they sound completely different so I didn't even realize how closely they were spelled.
You say mori like mow ree

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes