1.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
This has potential to be a decent story. However, nothing puts me off more than having half of the content behind a pay wall.
I can understand if the content is being worked on and the (free) content is held back a couple of months giving the supporters early access, that is one thing. To release a "completed" chapter with half walled is another story that I will not participate in.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Repost, sorry old post got removed
Unofficial compressed Android port for Mother Village [Chapter 3] [SHADOWMASTER]

Download android port Chapter 3: Night
|
(315 MB)

( I don't know why I made these. For your sanity, please skip this game. If not, links are above.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
This game is an insult to intelligence. How can it be that the first version had morning, afternoon, and night, and even sex scenes where you inseminated, and now it gives you a whole cliffhanger about a horse? It has the nerve to make you pay for the rest of the characters, and with Amy, it doesn't even finish the scene; it cuts you off on purpose at the end. This game is a mockery of intelligence. Please, no one pay this scammer. It's not a game; it's a slot machine disguised as a fetish

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
Vaginal sex?
Never, it’s a scam. You’re never going to see any sex. The whole thing with the horse is just plain disrespectful. An entire chapter, and right when there’s about to be some action, it ends. And the worst part is that when the fourth part comes out, it’ll act like nothing happened, set up another different scenario, and end right when the action starts—always the same. This dev is worthless

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Animations? There wasnt any sex scenes of any kind let alone animations plus 2 stories where there might be some action are fully paywalled, has there been any full versions of any chapters shared anywhere? All the paywalled versions are pointless.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
The problem is that the dev had put the time and the effort making these actually nice model. Then he went and ruined everything with that bestiality bit rendering the game absolutely ridiculous.

Prophet360

Jun 18, 2024
- - - - - - - - :unsure:
That is a paradox. A recursive negation.
An : either - or. Which cannot be together.

Can you - as a 360° all-round prophet - explain this in more detail ?
oh jesus... it was directly in response to the 'find jesus' comment.

ps - the name is based on a character from a book from 25 years ago, i am not calling myself a prophet.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
oh jesus... it was directly ...
I am not Jesus.
I am called "Toccata" here. like

... i am not calling myself a prophet.
I see ... You call yourself "Prophet360".

Do you like to be paradoxical ?
and do you like to speak in negations ?

Like this ?

♫♪

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
There are at least 2 female characters in this game that are nice to see without clothes, I'm not a fan of the genre of this game, but the women are erotic! So yes!!!
Why do you like a game that has blatantly hidden paid content, and on top of that, the main content cuts off abruptly right when things are getting good, and it's totally deliberate? You need to value yourself more.

1.70 star(s) 10 Votes