2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Love not being able to read the dialog due to the white on bright colors in the background. Can't even make the dialog box darker to be able to read.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Love not being able to read the dialog due to the white on bright colors in the background. Can't even make the dialog box darker to be able to read.
usable in most to all games just paste rpy file in the game folder (y) credits to Bibifoc

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
This works but it's still difficult to read the dialog cause it's still pretty transparent
yeah will need a mod to change text colour since that mod is mostly for text dialog background, try searchin it should be a universal mod somewhere there

999phil999

Nov 17, 2023
Bestiality? What bestiality? Every time it looks as though someones gonna get lucky, the game just jumps to the next scene in the story. All the running back and forth but no payoff. Waste of time is all it amounted to.

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
Bestiality? What bestiality? Every time it looks as though someones gonna get lucky, the game just jumps to the next scene in the story. All the running back and forth but no payoff. Waste of time is all it amounted to.
the real content is in Pat reon. dont bother

esterar

Nov 7, 2020
the real content is in Pat reon. dont bother
I have the full versions from my patreon sub. There's full sex in the first chapter, one sex scene, and it's good. There's a lot of hot scenes in it too but a few too many interruptions.

In the second chapter there's ( so far ) an almost bj and a nice two dick tease scene, but no full sex or blowjobs.

It's definitely going to get hot in the next chapter with a lot of sex scenes by the look of the trailer, but for now I'd recommend the first chapter for fapping.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes