2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Here is the 1 million dollar question : is there also a paywall in the new part ? Or are we bestowed with some content (I doubt it already) ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I've noticed a lot of single women ditching the cat in favor of large-breed dogs lol.

esterar

Nov 7, 2020
Next version released on Patreon today, Chapter 2 - Evening
I have the full paid for version as I'm a patreon member, no idea about the free version.

My impressions and feedback on chapter 2 evening - Some spoilers here so don't read if you don't want some of it spoiled, cos I'm going to go into waaaay too much detail here -

Good bits:
+ Delivered on time, dev did good work at delivering - towards the end of the week but on time and this dev is reliable
+ Seemed to focus more on the original ladies from chapter 1 - I liked this
+ English is the best it has been - there are mistakes but now they are rare
+ Was easier to follow the story this time
+ A lot more erotic scenes than chapter 2 morning (the last renpy release) - very nice.
+ A lot more nudity to keep my attention, again, very nice. Julia is hot and seeing her naked is great.
+ Models are hot and are used well
+ Dev now is providing a discord and is reasonably active in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bad bits
- I'm not sure about the dog adoption and seeing horse men delusions. I'm not saying it's awful, but it doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the game. I imagine this is building to some story reveal but for now it's kind of less good - though thankfully it's a short scene
- I personally didn't like the blue pheromones but it wasn't the worst. Usually pheromones are pink / red to show lust. I see other people on the patreon disagree with me so it's not a problem. Just wasn't to my taste. The idea of pheromones is good but I preferred the honey, that's just me.
- Gorilla is a bit silly - it's ok as it is but I wouldn't overdo it.
- Some mistakes like mixing up the dog's names a few times.

Feedback

Reactions: hentai charley

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
I have the full paid for version as I'm a patreon member, no idea about the free version.

My impressions and feedback on chapter 2 evening - Some spoilers here so don't read if you don't want some of it spoiled, cos I'm going to go into waaaay too much detail here -

Good bits:
+ Delivered on time, dev did good work at delivering - towards the end of the week but on time and this dev is reliable
+ A lot more erotic scenes than chapter 2 morning (the last renpy release) - very nice.
+ A lot more nudity to keep my attention, again, very nice. Julia is hot and seeing her naked is great.

Bad bits
- I'm not sure about the dog adoption and seeing horse men delusions. I'm not saying it's awful, but it doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the game. I imagine this is building to some story reveal but for now it's kind of less good - though thankfully it's a short scene
- I personally didn't like the blue pheromones but it wasn't the worst. Usually pheromones are pink / red to show lust. I see other people on the patreon disagree with me so it's not a problem. Just wasn't to my taste. The idea of pheromones is good but I preferred the honey, that's just me.

Feedback
Share payed version!

Reactions: buktccbfc71

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MotherVillageInvationToSin-CH2P2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sep 18, 2020
Can any of u make it work on joiplay the chapter 2 I plaid it through chapter one now I'm trying chapter 2 but it won't start please help

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

Good bits:

Bad bits

Feedback
3Qe6.gif ....PLS...:(:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Jackpots

wercoil

May 18, 2020
I´ve download that game and checked those pictures after decoding: Be prepared for blueballing. ^^
Sure it is, and i bet the best content will be behind paywall, like chapter one.
So, in the end, IMHO this is a shitty KN (not a real game, because there is nothing you can choose or change).

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes