RPGM Completed Motherhood Awakening!? Hypnotic ETD!!! [Final] [hanamigasaku]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
This is likely one of the most disappointed ETDs...

Ero is single faux-animated CGs with a very low total number and tame considering the theme.
It lacks traps, only having events. One thing that could be called a 'puzzle' but nah, not worth mentioning.
A dungeon should have some resemblance of journey, length, progress but alas it is so short.

At least it is not like standard combat was implemented, as filler, or path-extension-spirals were used in the map design.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Missing one Bromide. I got the one from killing the bats, the one in the first slime room in the cabinet, the one from the raft room rock puzzle and the one from the teleport pad room. Any idea where the last one is?
Edit: Nvm, found it. It's in the old man's room with the chests. Bottom left in the gold dust pile, probably only after you finish the room.
Edit 2: Lol at the recollection room message from the slime for getting all 5 actually wasn't translated.

Last edited:

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
I'm also curious if there's anything special for getting your mind down to 0. With the general quality of this game, I highly doubt it, but I think I might check it out.

Aug 22, 2018
To be entirely fair, the few CGs there are are pretty good, and it doesn't really try to "hide" the fact it's basically just a playable manga adaptation.

Feb 13, 2021
I really wonder why the Japanese put pink hearts in the eyes of female protagonists ~~~~
We get that she’s horny, no need of those freaking hearts!!!!!

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Looks like a fun little game. Anything that has pregnancy and hypnosis is good in my book.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
I really wonder why the Japanese put pink hearts in the eyes of female protagonists ~~~~
We get that she’s horny, no need of those freaking hearts!!!!!
As evident by their popularity: They are indeed seen as sexy.
And I concur, they are.
Arguing would be in vain, for after all, there are many more dubious, odd, abhorrent &c design decisions/preferences which make little to no sense. Like NTR, female furry/more monster than human (including centaurs) or grannies (males may consider themselves lucky to be reduced to their muscles and bone). Some many are just absurd or desperate so heart eyes should be the least of your troubles~

Reactions: PoeTato

opore

Jan 4, 2018
have yet to found those bromide, but if anyone just wants to do stuff here. hope to see more ETD with simple mechanism especially corruption/transformation genre.

Oct 16, 2017
Edit 2: Lol at the recollection room message from the slime for getting all 5 actually wasn't translated.
The dev for some reason decided to hide the event in the corner of the map instead of making it part of the slime event itself, so I missed it. Thanks for mentioning it, fixed it. Attaching the patch here and updating the ulmf thread.

I'm also curious if there's anything special for getting your mind down to 0. With the general quality of this game, I highly doubt it, but I think I might check it out.
It would just mean you'd fail the mind check every time, there's no special event for it, unfortunately.

Also might be worth pointing out the dev is mainly a manga/cg artist, he's only done one other game, as far as I can tell.

Reactions: Jacie and Opinade
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes