XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Don't use the old patch in OP (those three characters are new to the defines.rpy file) the patch in OP is for the old ch-2 version.

Mr.Mister You might want to remove or update that patch.
Hi M'95
You have all the reason,
But in the OP the Patch doesn't say Ch3, and I assumed it was updated.
Thank you

Mr.Mister
I already saw why it was the problem I had and that I mentioned in my post,
excellent game, good luck

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, this MC wins the award for having to overcome the most fuck-up life EVAH! :LOL: I'd also like to thank the dev for allowing the MC to survive the pedophile priests with his virtue still intact.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 11/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Motherless" version "0.07.02".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Motherless" versione "0.07.02".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 11/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Motherless" version "0.07.01".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Motherless" versione "0.07.01".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 15/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Motherless" version "0.06.01".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Motherless" versione "0.06.01".

Update 03/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Motherless" version "0.05.01".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Motherless" versione "0.05.01".

Update 15/09/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Motherless" version "0.04.11".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Motherless" versione "0.04.11".

Update 12/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Motherless" version "0.04.01".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Motherless" versione "0.04.01".

Update 05/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Motherless" version "0.03.02".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Motherless" versione "0.03.02".

Here is the Italian translation of "Motherless" version "0.03".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Motherless" versione "0.03".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Enjoyed this one I hadn't played it before but I'll be keeping an eye for future updates that Helga situation sure is interesting :ROFLMAO: I hope with Valerie and Sam that they make more of a connection and they find out who they are to one another.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I just hope the dev is not gonna postpone the revelations of his identity (like in the scene i'm called Sunny where he stopped), "Where the heart is" became shitty since the dev started milking people and postponing revelations with every character instead of giving you the information directly will give it to you a week later, it's frustrating and useless, and i hope the dev is not gonna go that way.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
But i found the people here, and even the plot in the game a little bit unfair towards gaylord, i mean the deal was very unfair to him, Val has a big responsability over the situation she could have let him get a divorce and keep his job to build his life after the adoption.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
But i found the people here, and even the plot in the game a little bit unfair towards gaylord, i mean the deal was very unfair to him, Val has a big responsability over the situation she could have let him get a divorce and keep his job to build his life after the adoption.
Everyone has their own agenda, picture yourself living as Gaylord, he's been inlove with Valerie since he can remember, but for her he isn't more than an asset to achieve something, get a hold on Natassja and to have someone special in her lonely life. There's always a dark hand behind most of the sordid things in life, you'll find out shortly.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mega link for Android not installing. Tried on two phones but saying app not installed
Hi, firstly yo need to enable uknown sources, then when instaling you must choose install anyways or something like that, I kept clicking yes like a robot, when it was the other pick the right one. I hope it helps!!!

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I want to apologize for a file error, I uploaded the wrong one without the Spanish translation. I'm uploading it right now. Thanks for understanding!

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
no compressed yet?
Hi, I do compress it, I don't know if it's the best way to do it though. I realized that the videos were too crunched so I'm using an alternative program, bigger video size but better quality. I believe in my own experience that 700MB for a 3rd release is inside the standard.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I don't usualy get high on the technical side of things but this is un-avoidable.

First it is called "Ceviche" not Cebiche. And although there are many variations of it the classic Mexican Ceviche is widely accepted as better in terms of flavor given the balance of ingredients.

I almost hate myself for knowing that but as the cook in my family and some one who make Ceviche every summer for a quick lunch or snack it just rubbed me wrong.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I don't usualy get high on the technical side of things but this is un-avoidable.

First it is called "Ceviche" not Cebiche. And although there are many variations of it the classic Mexican Ceviche is widely accepted as better in terms of flavor given the balance of ingredients.

I almost hate myself for knowing that but as the cook in my family and some one who make Ceviche every summer for a quick lunch or snack it just rubbed me wrong.
Good to know bro, but the MC clearly states "A peruvian chef" and the dish may be called ceviche, seviche, sebiche and cebiche which is the most used form in Perú, I hope you don't get angry at me for not using the Mexican way. Besides I've heard that in some parts of Mexico they use avocado and pineaple in some ceviche dishes, that for me is unacceptable, lol ;).

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes