Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
the android is updated to the latest version so what is your issue?
I didn't know if the ending when the eldest daughter tied up in your bed was the ending of 5. I'm only asking since this is the first time I ever played this.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
That wasn't my question though... I kinda got that from context :p My points for her went from 100 to 26. Was that what was intended? I haven't noticed a lot of point tests so it may not affect anything. I just thought it looked odd.
Oh, let me check it, lol. Thank you!

Reactions: Glooskabe

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
That wasn't my question though... I kinda got that from context :p My points for her went from 100 to 26. Was that what was intended? I haven't noticed a lot of point tests so it may not affect anything. I just thought it looked odd.
It's fine, 100 is the maximum but 26 is de maximum for the hearts thingy, if you treat her in a different way it goes down to 24 in order to lose 1 heart.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing. Great update, as is the whole game. :)
The only thing that pissed me off about this update was the interrupted scenes with Valerie and nun (mother) it would be so beautiful.. and someone had to interrupt us. In addition, Valerie regrets it.
I am waiting for the girls to move to us. :D

Waiting for the next update, it gets interesting.

Jul 15, 2019
all these comments about how great the update is lmao I haven't even tryed it yet :LOL: last time I played this was when it was first released

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
all these comments about how great the update is lmao I haven't even tryed it yet :LOL: last time I played this was when it was first released
Don't worry Izzabella, I'm working on it at this moment, it wont take more than half an hour, an hour tops!

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Android compressed version, not perfect but playable!

• Sad
Reactions: JR_LIV
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes