Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Just finished S1, my last post with spoilers covers it till the end.

For S2, looking at the Characters screen, I would suggest moving the Return button further to the right as in longer descriptions it is over top of the text.
Also, how do I transfer my progress from S1? Do I have to use the managers?

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Just finished S1, my last post with spoilers covers it till the end.

For S2, looking at the Characters screen, I would suggest moving the Return button further to the right as in longer descriptions it is over top of the text.
Also, how do I transfer my progress from S1? Do I have to use the managers?
The transfer should be automatic and S1 saves don't work on S2.

linuxtr

Modder
Mar 6, 2021
Motherless Türkçe Çeviri SEASON 1 'ün güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir.

You can reach the current version of MotherlessTurkish Translation Motherless SEASON 1 here.
Just drop it in the game folder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherless Türkçe çeviri SEASON 2 Version: 0.14.3.1 versiyonu burdan indirebilir.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir.

Motherless Turkish translation file is here SEASON 2 Version: 0.14.3.1 latest version
Just drop it in the game folder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
yea i just finished season 1 and when i started season 2 it says new player detected, set relationships in character manager. I looked there and none of the relationships and choices transfered. but i did get the message at the end of season 1 that my progress was succesfully transfered. am i missing something or is it not working ?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
yea i just finished season 1 and when i started season 2 it says new player detected, set relationships in character manager. I looked there and none of the relationships and choices transfered. but i did get the message at the end of season 1 that my progress was succesfully transfered. am i missing something or is it not working ?
This is exactly what I got. I even replayed S1 near the end to get the message again, assuming I had to have had S2 already on my PC.

Reactions: Marlboro1911

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
I don't think you should put S2 in S1. This may cause other unwanted issues.
i mean i created a new motherless folder and put both games in separate folders in the main motherless one. thinking it might be due to file structure that the game wasn't transfering

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Looking at the Relationship manager in S2, Gissell, Moon, and Monica do not have a toggle to enable it, but do have a pregnancy toggle. Also, I could have sworn that more than the listed pregnancies were present in S1.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So Season 2 typos and such

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Something funny I noticed when Natassja's sisters are referenced. They are supposed to be twins, but you say youngest and oldest. Twins are the same age, hence twins, no? Or you are referring to who was born first and who 2nd? Looking at their art, Paolina looks more like Nat's twin than Yulia's, but THEY are the twins. lol

There also seems to be a bug where whatever the player sets for the grandma is not being capitalized if it starts a new sentence. For example "grandma, do you want to continue with this?" grandma is lower case, but should be Grandma. Same if it's in the middle of a sentence. The case doesn't change depending on where the word is placed in the sentence.

There also doesn't seem to be a name changer for nonna in the Managers option. The is not found under other. Or separately.

The second gallery video with Mirella didn't unlock when visiting her.

Last edited:

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
i mean i created a new motherless folder and put both games in separate folders in the main motherless one. thinking it might be due to file structure that the game wasn't transfering
I made a fix patch for S2, the thing is that variables are created, but sometimes the game doesn't call them, so this patch will force S2 to call them. My game already had all the proper names so when I used the patch the names were reset to default so I had to play my last S1 save and all the names changed again... Hope it works for you. (if you already customized you names manually, don't use the patch).

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
View attachment 1648137
Why do all the people in this game look like they are mentally retarded? And don't call it "dreamy face" expression,
literally every second character has a squint.
That's exactly the face I wanted to achieve, he's a goofy guy... Who happen to bang everything that moves, so you should stay away from him or at least keep a safe distance... ;)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I just started to play S2. I really am LOVING the return of Greta of S1 hairstyle! Hope she keeps it. Also, I felt like Val's daughters and Lia's didn't really have much air time in S1. Hope this is not the case in S2. Not that I didn't love all the MILF action.

I also think what the problem with the map is. I would suggest adding a small headshot of each woman on their corresponding houses, indicating which is active to visit and which is not. This way the player will know which house to visit, and then they can click on said house and choose the corresponding woman.

Last edited:

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I just started to play S2. I really am LOVING the return of Greta of S1 hairstyle! Hope she keeps it. Also, I felt like Val's daughters and Lia's didn't really have much air time in S1. Hope this is not the case in S2. Not that I didn't love all the MILF action.

I also think what the problem with the map is. I would suggest adding a small headshot of each woman on their corresponding houses, indicating which is active to visit and which is not. This way the player will know which house to visit, and then they can click on said house and choose the corresponding woman.
Yeah, or even something as simple as an exclamation mark on or near houses with scenes. Not a huge deal though, I found them easy enough. Greta is one of my favs for sure. Also shows that MC & Greta have a good father. He knew Greta didn't have an easy time. However he always took her with him, and treated her like his princess. Even though her own mother and sister insulted her behind her back... So props to pops.

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
I made a fix patch for S2, the thing is that variables are created, but sometimes the game doesn't call them, so this patch will force S2 to call them. My game already had all the proper names so when I used the patch the names were reset to default so I had to play my last S1 save and all the names changed again... Hope it works for you. (if you already customized you names manually, don't use the patch).
thank you very much for your help :)

edit: it worked perfectly, thanks again

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 121 Votes