Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Do I understand this right? Is chapter 12 a "new" game continuing where ch11 ended?
You can call it a new game but, I'm making a patch you have to use it with the 1st part. This patch will transform your choices into variables that can be used by the 2nd part. Im also making a big patch with all the content from part1 so you can use the scene replayer. I did this because I want to upload it on steam and I also did it because my android apk reached the 2GB limit. The next update will be done the first days of november where the mc goes back to the US.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 1416683
Motherless [ch1-ch11 & ch12] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download ch1-ch11: MEGA - - - ANDROID
Download ch12: MEGA - -

Android version made by
Wills747
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
ch12 error
menu:
"Creampie [JGE1]"
it should be [JGE25]"

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah seem to get an error giving Greta a creampie choice at the start of chapter 12, so the only working option is on her back. Could be a problem with the mod or game, not sure which one.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Yeah seem to get an error giving Greta a creampie choice at the start of chapter 12, so the only working option is on her back. Could be a problem with the mod or game, not sure which one.
I'll check it. I didn't get that error when trying the game but I'll try to fix it.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- MotherlessS2v0.12.1.0 +Joker Leader's WT mod

Motherless V 0.11.4+Joker Leader's WT mod

Download(part1)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my port

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Hi here is the SCRIPT with the fix to the error: The problem was that in the script there was [JGE1] attached to the choice of creampie and that gave the error that you didn't have a choice.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
So we can't use old save files on new splitted version ???. Actually, Good for Android. Renpy save files export mechanism (not the usual load system) will not work on Android. 99% Sure

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
So we can't use old save files on new splitted version ???. Actually, Good for Android. Renpy save files export mechanism (not the usual load system) will not work on Android. 99% Sure
Old saves won't work as for android. The real thing is that my game doesn't have that many choices, the only important ones are pregnancy choices. You can turn them on and off in the character menu.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Getting an error when I try to load the ending from part 1, wanted to keep the choices I made so they carry over. IS starting fresh the only option?
Saves won't work, but a patch for the 1st part will migrate those choices for the 2nd part. I'm working on it right now. Every relation and pregnancy is turned on default, you can turn them off on the character menu.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes