Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
She didn't even know anything about the school yet dumped a 3 year old child off there.
To her credit if we call it that, she also assigned herself to the very same church as her son as a nun to help with the less fortunate as penance(also in hope to find her son again). She certainly regretted her past decisions. In my eyes she eventually redeems herself and a very lovely story ensues. Don't beat her her up too much and I'm not excusing her past mistakes either.

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
To her credit if we call it that, she also assigned herself to the very same church as her son as a nun to help with the less fortunate as penance(also in hope to find her son again). She certainly regretted her past decisions. In my eyes she eventually redeems herself and a very lovely story ensues. Don't beat her her up too much and I'm not excuses her past mistakes either.
You don't have to excuses to forgive.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm hoping that the MC gets to knock up Inge, JoJo, Rosamaria, Drusila, Breeze, Bettina and Savina in the next updates. As well as strap his uncle Vito into a chair and make him watch as the MC fucks not only his wife Giulia, but his daughter Domenica and his mother Florencia as well.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I love the way you think!
I'm just saying that payback is a bitch especially after the shit that a-hole has put the MC through as well as what he did to all the women that the MC loves. He deserves it and a few other things but I don't want to be considered a sadist with the punishment that I would do to his sorry ass. Strapping him to a chair was the nicest thing that I would do to him. The worst was putting him in a cage with a sex starved gorilla and having him become the gorilla's bitch.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
To her credit if we call it that, she also assigned herself to the very same church as her son as a nun to help with the less fortunate as penance(also in hope to find her son again). She certainly regretted her past decisions. In my eyes she eventually redeems herself and a very lovely story ensues. Don't beat her her up too much and I'm not excusing her past mistakes either.
Oh yeah she's making up for it in a BIG way. lol She's hot. Plus her actions Gave him to more hot Mommies

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Is it the complete game? Or future update will come?
Season 1 is finished but Season 2 is still being worked on. Only Mr.Mister can say if there is going to be anything after season 2 or if he is going to merge both seasons into one.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Something is bothering me. Valerie was having nightmares and when Sunny showed her a picture of Vito she freaked out saying he abused her and Gaylord was tied to a chair and couldn't do anything at all. Well what is bothering me is what if Gaylord isn't the father of Valerie's daughters but Vito is. How would Valerie take that news. I mean I know that she had no love what so ever for her husband but how would she take the news that it was Gaylord's boss Vito who raped her and who is their father not who she always thought it was. I personally think that she would do everything in her power to help put Vito down like the rabid animal that he is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet and Ph4r40h
3.50 star(s) 123 Votes