JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Valerie was Gaylord's wife, who essentially became a sort of adopted mother. She took care of the MC for a brief period as a child before Gaylord turned the MC over to the church. This event and her relationship/love for the MC and MCs Mother was a large cataclyst for Valerie's slow decline to the state you first find her in. She was close friends with the MC's birth mother and took the MC on as her responsibility/son. Eva and Mirella are essentially siblings via adoption (through the MCs eyes, but not in any official capacaity). At least, this is how I am remembering things. You're right - there are a lot of characters and this game has been in development for long enough that I may be mixing up some of the details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: the church was technically a boarding school and I changed out "step" for "adopted" above (but again, I don't recall it being official/legal).
After going everything again, they are technically our cousins. Got that all figured out.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
After going everything again, they are technically our ******. Got that all figured out.
Yes, but maybe keep that in a Spoiler like I did in my post. It's not a huge plot twist in itself, but it does give other important things away if the reader assumes it too early on in the story.

Last edited:

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
I've merged the walkthrough mod with the compressed version of the game, but I can no longer load my saves. I'm also unable to roll back even though it's been working fine until this point. Anyone know a solution?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
So in 13 days Motherless becomes a steam game and Mr.Mister your soul belongs to Valve.;):KEK:
I'm happy about Mr.Mister sucess but i'm not happy about steam at all, tried to open steam link and pooooof: Game is not avalible in your country:HideThePain:
I've asked why but they are not told me yet.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm happy about Mr.Mister sucess but i'm not happy about steam at all, tried to open steam link and pooooof: Game is not avalible in your country:HideThePain:
I've asked why but they are not told me yet.
The answer is pretty easy, the reason is: Steam is to lazy to use a legit age validation for their customers, so geoblocking your country is much less expensive then the alternative.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I skipped previous update. But still I kinda dissatisfied with the new update. It would have been a useless update if i played previous too

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mr.Mister

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I have a feeling that if Vito and his goons try to do anything to the MC all the women are going to hunt his ass down and castrate him publicly and then feed his sorry ass to sharks.

3.50 star(s) 122 Votes