jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How many dlc are there in this game
So far there is the Halloween and What If (Natassja) which are a Traffic sign and Moon next to the Select season list (But sadly don't install Joker's Walkthrough Mod if you want to play the What If story it brakes it and will take you into the main game over the What if).
What if and Halloween.jpg
Mr.Mister had said he was going to work on a What If for both Valerie and Gissell.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
So far there is the Halloween and What If (Natassja) which are a Traffic sign and Moon next to the Select season list (But sadly don't install Joker's Walkthrough Mod if you want to play the What If story it brakes it and will take you into the main game over the What if).
View attachment 3772305
Mr.Mister had said he was going to work on a What If for both Valerie and Gissell.
I am working on it, gimme a couple of weeks for part1 ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I am working on it, gimme a couple of weeks for part1 ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sam, who grew up with Valerie, but still a little younger, it's interesting to see how this relationship develops in this timeline, he has to make a punching bag out of Gaylord and throw him into the sea himself, as if Sam is Brock Lesnar, right? Interesting brock-lesnar-f5.gif

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister for a moment I thought you might have said to yourself I'll do the What If's after releasing the first release of the New game;):LOL:.
My work is done with the new game, renderings, writing, translating, image editing, I'm just waiting for my son to finish the coding. He came down with the flu a couple of weeks ago :(, so his part was delayed. I'm sure the release date will be this Saturday or Sunday. (So far, I have 4 scenes ready for Valerie's 'what-if') :)

4o4oa4rf

May 15, 2024
Forced Sex games sucks so much wow If this game was without it It would make a great one and the story is good it's just idk why the dev include forced sex.

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes