3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I finished all the fight,both win and lose,if you lose,you will get NTR things;if you win,nothing happened as usual.
the web said"first three endings for mom, sisters and main character", I didn't find then endings.
So its not even a route? That's like total bullshit. I guess future updates will make it a complete route. But still if winning makes you get jack shit then i'm not interested in this update at all. Guess ill wait a few years for the 0.14. And i'm also not into mandingo so... yeah.

Reactions: elmandor

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
There is a cheat mode ingame

ALL the qsp games have the save here:
C:\Users\your_user_name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

Unfortunately it is a list of folders with alphanumeric names. Not really easy to found what are you looking for.

machine translation as usual
Where can i find the cheat mode ?

Jhon_harry12

Oct 29, 2017
I cant progress I have my incest level and my depravity levels at 100 and I have a lot of money but cant seem to get anywhere with anyone.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Sorry, after the horrible intro text I lost any interest to try this. The engrish is way to strong and I cant understand every second sentence. Maybe I miss a fun game, but I want to understand what is happening and I seems that it is impossible for me here. :(

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
*Reads title*
"Mother's Best Friend"
*Reads description text*
"You love your mother, you want to fuck your mother"
*Closes tab*
No you didn't, you also went to the last page and typed in a comment to let us all know you closed the tab.

EDIT:

Can Someone Upload the English .qsp file only of 0.13 please ...??

i have already downloaded the russian version full and don't want to delete whole 4.8gb and re-download the full eng 4.8gb file..

thanks in advance.... :)
Attached english qsp.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
where are the third event with vika and de black guys ?

i cant find

Last edited:

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
Game won't even start or better process will terminate right after i start.
Are there any issues with the MBF.exe file ?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
no walkthrough??
Its been forever since I saw this updated so I havnt played in awhile but Im pretty sure the walkthrough is on his (the devs) site, and also should come with the download somewhere in a lil text file version.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes