3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

MerricWolfe92

Nov 20, 2018
Yes. There's a highly detailed list of required software and instructions on the front page. Be sure to follow them EXACTLY or you'll never be able to play this game (or any other game).
Okay, maybe I'm just stupid but what do you mean by the front page? because if you mean the main page for this game, I don't see any list of software and/or instructions

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Okay, maybe I'm just stupid but what do you mean by the front page? because if you mean the main page for this game, I don't see any list of software and/or instructions
Click on the Spoiler below "Installation:" in the first post, AKA the op (original post), main page, etc.

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
4 gig of download and the extraction failed, wtf.
Same here:

Extracting to "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\"
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: yes
Error: The system cannot find the path specified.
Cannot create C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\MBF 0.13 ENG\assets\standalone_content\pic\city\events\anya\ev1\natural-bodybuilding-muscle-without-steroids-anabolic-buy-online-price-reviews-courses-sportspeople-us_bodybuilding-fat-burners_fat-loss-clinic-good-food-diets-to-lose-we_800x981.jpg
Severe Error: File creation failed.

Stupidly long filename.

balara

May 12, 2017
Same here:

Extracting to "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\"
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: yes
Error: The system cannot find the path specified.
Cannot create C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\MBF 0.13 ENG\assets\standalone_content\pic\city\events\anya\ev1\natural-bodybuilding-muscle-without-steroids-anabolic-buy-online-price-reviews-courses-sportspeople-us_bodybuilding-fat-burners_fat-loss-clinic-good-food-diets-to-lose-we_800x981.jpg
Severe Error: File creation failed.
Your solution is in the error itself....."C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\" here you are extracting in temp folder....so the windows is preventing ....the solution is extract to D:\MBF...always avoid extracting on root c: or temp location like your`s....and that particular file is of no use...and no need in game..so avoid that file and also the file can be deleted only using CMD..it can be deleted in normal way.

Last edited:

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Is there a way to avoid the NTR?

Regardless, how you add a warning about this sort of thing? I wasted time on this huge 4 gig download for something I might not be able to avoid.

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
Your solution is in the error itself....."C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\" here you are extracting in temp folder....so the windows is preventing ....the solution is extract to D:\MBF...always avoid extracting on root c: or temp location like your`s....and that particular file is of no use...and no need in game..so avoid that file and also the file can be deleted only using CMD..it can be deleted in normal way.
The max path length in windows is 260 characters and because of the stupid long length of the filename and the deep path it is just too long. The length of just the path in the game is 247 character . Winzip writes out to a temp directory usually 6 character long, with path seperators 8 charcters. The only way possibly for it to work would be to setup winzip to write to a directory like C:\t

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes