3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
*Reads title*
"Mother's Best Friend"
*Reads description text*
"You love your mother, you want to fuck your mother"
*Closes tab*
No you didn't, you also went to the last page and typed in a comment to let us all know you closed the tab.

EDIT:

Can Someone Upload the English .qsp file only of 0.13 please ...??

i have already downloaded the russian version full and don't want to delete whole 4.8gb and re-download the full eng 4.8gb file..

thanks in advance.... :)
Attached english qsp.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
where are the third event with vika and de black guys ?

i cant find

Last edited:

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
Game won't even start or better process will terminate right after i start.
Are there any issues with the MBF.exe file ?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
no walkthrough??
Its been forever since I saw this updated so I havnt played in awhile but Im pretty sure the walkthrough is on his (the devs) site, and also should come with the download somewhere in a lil text file version.

MerricWolfe92

Nov 20, 2018
Yes. There's a highly detailed list of required software and instructions on the front page. Be sure to follow them EXACTLY or you'll never be able to play this game (or any other game).
Okay, maybe I'm just stupid but what do you mean by the front page? because if you mean the main page for this game, I don't see any list of software and/or instructions

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Okay, maybe I'm just stupid but what do you mean by the front page? because if you mean the main page for this game, I don't see any list of software and/or instructions
Click on the Spoiler below "Installation:" in the first post, AKA the op (original post), main page, etc.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes