3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
MBF How do I start new content the old fashioned way(without cheat mode)? I believe I'm done with all other quests.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2018
The engrish in this game is out of this world.

Instead of saying "Erm..." or "Ahem...", they say "Eminem"!

My other personal favorites:

"Ha! It's come! Native son tells you that!"

"... and the then accurately nothing not tickles."

"If of course not account for mom's devouring trainer glance."

"Healthy dad!"

"A host day Pasha that would you Troglodytes contain"

"Listen don't start, but?"

"Are you really akhuel?"

"Behold! At least he looks human!"

"In sight bad their Affairs on sexual front, usually at this time I could see my father pulling my mother up to her eyeballs"

Reactions: Edwarf

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
ROFL :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps I should start learning Russian... It would be less frustrating when dealing with these "translations", but also less hilarious.

Reactions: mikecd199817

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
For first stage it will be mom. You need to compleate Vika quest 4 (when gang will arrive in house). Also when this quest is done, you will see djamal room icon in living room. And of course you must compleate mom`s island quest. If it`s all done go check her at 10 am at gym.

For younger sister you must to compleate her 4 quest also and finish mom djamal part. All done - go check her room in the morning.

For older sister you must complete her third quest and also younger sis djamal part. All done - check her room at 10 am.
I'm stuck on Vika quest 4 stage 4.

Reactions: Parthornax

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
This game desperately, desperately needs more events that let you raise Friendship and Depravity by more than one.

The grind is unbearable for so little payoff.

Reactions: Papercut

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I find the game a bit grindy... on everything. I would like to give a few recommendations to actually solve part of the problem:

-More events with multiple characters: For example family dinner or lunch, in which you could increase your relationship with all the family members.

Other examples could be a pool party or developing activities that are done by multiple characters.

Even more flirting could be buffed so that in certain events it gives 2 points rather than 1.

-Ability to earn passive income: First of all it would be nice that you get a bit of money each week from your father, it would be nice too to have "investments", basically using your money to obtain a passive income per day/week.

With this I believe the game grind would be reduced quite a bit.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, I ask for help from anyone who is available, but how do you improve the depravity of female characters?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes