3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I'm having trouble articulating my criticism of this update, but hopefully my point comes across. Hopefully I'm misunderstanding something or I have missed something but...Please tell me you didn't spend over a year working on an update and all you added were combat loss scenes.

Look...I don't believe that creators should yield to fan suggestions in all cases or even in most cases. But when a large majority of a fanbase for a game are asking for something (in this case repeatable vaginal scenes for mother), I don't think it'd be a bad idea to add it to the game. After the Island update most people were looking forward to how that would affect the Mother and the main characters relationship back home but you seem to completely gloss over that in exchange for a combat system that is completely based on chance and scenes from losing said combat. It just seems like a really stupid idea to have been developing an update for so long and subverting everyones expectations on what it would contain...I can't be the only one thinking this right?

I know it sounds like I'm just complaining because I didn't see the content I wanted and no that's not the problem, or at least not a large majority of it. But don't you think it's a strange progression to finally fucking the mother for the first time and then immediately jumping to a bunch of combat scenes without addressing what happened?

Reactions: elmandor and H2S

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
MBF are there any scenes involving the 3 ladies of the household at once?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Since I cannot sleep and am kinda on fire ---- here is another cheat_mod based on the eng machine-translation (fixed) posted here a little bit earlier by MBF.
In this version (let's call it v2.0) I have also added the cheats to the main screen on paradise island (plus reset to mother NTR ;) )

Enjoy!!

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Is anyone having problems with the download speed on anything that isn't Mega?

JG07

Jun 8, 2017
I don't mind a little NTR as long as the MC still gets some action, but it seems like this update has nothing for him. After a year with no updates, that's a bit disappointing. I also dislike any mechanic that "rewards" the player for losing while giving you absolutely nothing if you win. What is the point of that? You might as well not have that combat system at all. It's just not very fun. The fighting mechanics are kind of cheap, just seems like we're playing rock, paper, scissors, pepper spray, without any strategy.

Last edited:

Thomastank

Aug 19, 2016
can't seem to trigger catching father with marina no matter what time i do , is there a new trigger i have missed? been a while

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Since I cannot sleep and am kinda on fire ---- here is another cheat_mod based on the eng machine-translation (fixed) posted here a little bit earlier by MBF.
In this version (let's call it v2.0) I have also added the cheats to the main screen on paradise island (plus reset to mother NTR ;) )

Enjoy!!
Is it possible to make a cheat which sets depravity to 100?

kang kun

Jul 5, 2017
So i completed vika's third quest brothers footstep but no black guys are showing up. Vika is not bringing anyone. Do i have to do something else?

Reactions: lil boom toob

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone got a save of before the 0.13? My 012 saves aren't working for some reason...

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Is it possible to make a cheat which sets depravity to 100?
I could add that, but a lot of events are connected to this variable. I am not sure if skipping the stages in between is a good idea (might break the gameplay).

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes