3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
The game crashes every time I try to run it. I get some error message in russian, and then it shuts down.

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Trick I used to beat the fight minigame:

Save just before your first action (I think it's blocking)
try whatever you want, it doesn't really matter. (except surrender...duh)
If you get a good hit (green check) save right there
If you get a bad hit (red thumb down) reload the last save and try again. (success for hitting or blocking seems to be random, so you can try the same move again)
Remember to save every single good hit and reload every single bad one.

That how I've stopped jamal and his gang for now.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
everytime I try to load a save file that I took from here, a message in Russian comes up. It looks like an error and nothing loads. I took a save from here because my saves are long gone already.
Is there anyone who can help me? I know that with the last game I have played I was at the vacation with the mom.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
So the new update is simply about avoiding the new scenes if you're not into cuckery? An odd choice.

haydarinna

May 4, 2017
Anybody answer ?
Have dad fuck his secretary at his office hours. After a while, you will see that dad will start to not have sex at night with mom, as he is tired. Afterwards, masturbate in your bed in the evening. Your mom will see you. Repeat this a few times.

Reactions: mike32

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Have dad fuck his secretary at his office hours. After a while, you will see that dad will start to not have sex at night with mom, as he is tired. Afterwards, masturbate in your bed in the evening. Your mom will see you. Repeat this a few times.
Thanks

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I got Vika 4th quest blow job from her and her friend at the pool, and now I'm lost, no more clues, what should I do?

oninka

Jan 12, 2018
I got Vika 4th quest blow job from her and her friend at the pool, and now I'm lost, no more clues, what should I do?
If I remember correctly you should visit the bathroom at 9 (when father showers) and then visiting father at 13. I'm a bit ahead of you in that quest but still I can't find Jamal...

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
If I remember correctly you should visit the bathroom at 9 (when father showers) and then visiting father at 13. I'm a bit ahead of you in that quest but still I can't find Jamal...
I think this is the Vika third quest, I've done that, Vika´s friend quest is after that, saw her with coach, with friend at bathroom, etc, and the last content that I saw was a threesome blow job at the pool, after the one at bathroom with her friend.

There's no clue for Vika's quest 4.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes