3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Could someone share a completed save from 0.12 please? I would really appreciate it.
you don't really need it.

From the changelog:
If you don’t want to re-play the game, just go to the Character – Cheats section and click on the icon with the event. This will allow you to move right away to passing new content but can ruin your current progress. So it’s best to do this without loading your old save. Once you’ve clicked on the icon, you should come to the gym by 10:00 and start a new quest.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
can someone explain to me how to increase the depravity I have only managed to increase friendship ... Thanks

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
There is a cheat mode ingame

ALL the qsp games have the save here:
C:\Users\your_user_name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

Unfortunately it is a list of folders with alphanumeric names. Not really easy to found what are you looking for.

machine translation as usual
Found save... Open game, play and save. Close game and look thru the maps and search for the save-file who have the latest Date & Time

ardyman_2000

May 10, 2017
Can Someone Upload the English .qsp file only of 0.13 please ...??

i have already downloaded the russian version full and don't want to delete whole 4.8gb and re-download the full eng 4.8gb file..

thanks in advance.... :)

LVJC1987

May 17, 2017
SO this update is NTR focused? Juts bunch of jocks fucking your family? Is there some sex with main character?
I finished all the fight,both win and lose,if you lose,you will get NTR things;if you win,nothing happened as usual.
the web said"first three endings for mom, sisters and main character", I didn't find then endings.

Reactions: trihopatofilicar

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I finished all the fight,both win and lose,if you lose,you will get NTR things;if you win,nothing happened as usual.
the web said"first three endings for mom, sisters and main character", I didn't find then endings.
So its not even a route? That's like total bullshit. I guess future updates will make it a complete route. But still if winning makes you get jack shit then i'm not interested in this update at all. Guess ill wait a few years for the 0.14. And i'm also not into mandingo so... yeah.

Reactions: elmandor

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
There is a cheat mode ingame

ALL the qsp games have the save here:
C:\Users\your_user_name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

Unfortunately it is a list of folders with alphanumeric names. Not really easy to found what are you looking for.

machine translation as usual
Where can i find the cheat mode ?

Jhon_harry12

Oct 29, 2017
I cant progress I have my incest level and my depravity levels at 100 and I have a lot of money but cant seem to get anywhere with anyone.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Sorry, after the horrible intro text I lost any interest to try this. The engrish is way to strong and I cant understand every second sentence. Maybe I miss a fun game, but I want to understand what is happening and I seems that it is impossible for me here. :(

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes