Sep 30, 2016
Changelog is in the O.P

v0.15
14 new scenes with mom
New scenes with father
New scenes with Galina
New scenes with Inna
Difficult choice that will affect the plot of the game in future versions
yeah ... I know that, but is still like just Blowjobs and stuff or is it now full progress?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Think there is a bug on the "love" path with the mom. After you nail her with Galina watching, and you supposed to talk to her afterwards. It loops back to earlier stage in the quest?

edit: Think I figured it out.;

Next step is in Galina's room day after.
Next after that is in the bathroom in the morning, which will complete it.

Avoid clicking on the quest marker in the mom's bedroom if you already done it, as it would just restart the quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: starwolf33

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
It is crazy how fun these QSP games are. This new version needs a great cheat tool to be able to adjust the npc options.

gongo_g

Jan 24, 2019
I updated my little fighting fix for this update 0.15 and i included a console command button (under the replay button) to execute code (in case there is the need to change variables or force events).
To activate the console just enable the cheats in this game by going into the character menu and select cheats and then click the big activate image.

example command:
hour=6
sets the time to 6
the minute variable is 'minut' yea.. self explanatory.

If you want to start the first quest in this latest update just type this command:
gt 'motherqw6start'

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
I updated my little fighting fix for this update 0.15 and i included a console command button (under the replay button) to execute code (in case there is the need to change variables or force events).
To activate the console just enable the cheats in this game by going into the character menu and select cheats and then click the big activate image.

example command:
hour=6
sets the time to 6

If you want to start the first quest in this latest update just type this command:
gt 'motherqw6start'
are there console commands to adjust the characters values?

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017

example command:
hour=6
sets the time to 6

gt 'motherqw6start'
Any chance you could add the time +/- ??

junito

May 27, 2017
side menu still on russian, there is a way to put on english ? see im the images that is on english

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Thats the most horrible UI i've ever seen ( and im still salty i cant delete this game properly because 1 image has a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long name and the solutions i've tried have failed )

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Hello I am uploading my v.15 qsp it has the previous +- cheats and added 2 different variables for the quest of Angelina and Vera
On the island added some cheats which
Can add or minus island days plus island character progress
And added loop for all videos coz u know :E
I just use it for myself please keep the original qsp as backup too

Last edited:

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Hello I am uploading my v.15 qsp it has the previous +- cheats and added 2 different variables for the quest of Angelina and Vera
On the island added some cheats which
Can add or minus island days plus island character progress
And added loop for all videos coz u know :E
I just use it for myself please keep the original qsp as backup too

Thanks for this, Who is Vera? it seems changing Angelina never gives you the first quest with her.

box233

May 19, 2019
can someone upload their saves files after jamal gangs (winning), the cheat doesn't work for me.

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Thanks for this, Who is Vera? it seems changing Angelina never gives you the first quest with her.
Dani danials the sex shop girl
Actually what the variables do is you don’t have to grind on her quest just click on it once or twice and u can see the new quest icon in the sex shop
And the Angelina variable is not for starting her quest it’s for her 3rd quest where you have to seduce her in various location so u can forward it here or can save and view whichever scene u want
Sorry I didn’t explain it in previous comment didn’t knew if people will like my modding as I am not a professional just copy paste copy paste lol

Reactions: Hotelhero78

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I don't know if it was intended as a joke or a prank but the Dev put a .jpg file that is corrupted with a really long name in a sub-folder buried deep in the "asests" folder pertaining to losing wieght or some shit that will not delete if you attempt to delete the game folder off your machine. Being the file has no association with the game what so ever, I can only assume it is a malicious thing and is some underhanded shit. I will not beplaying anything from this ass anymore. (FYI... you have to open the 7-zip File Manager and highlight the folder then do a SHIFT + DELETE to get rid of it).

randomname123

Nov 11, 2017

example command:
hour=6
sets the time to 6

gt 'motherqw6start'
what do u have to do with the file to get it to work?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
if this agains a rule here, deleted directly....
[Fix] Source Path Too Long while deleting files:

I use 7Zip Manager & the long file is gone... U can use this on ver0.15. You have the file with long name here (Mother's Best Friend V0.15 Eolvin\assets\standalone_content\pic\city\events\anya\ev1).
No Long File Name.jpg
A move all this to another map named ev1, so only file left was Long Name. After the file was gone a moved back map ev1 in to map anya.......

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes