3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't know if it was intended as a joke or a prank but the Dev put a .jpg file that is corrupted with a really long name in a sub-folder buried deep in the "asests" folder pertaining to losing wieght or some shit that will not delete if you attempt to delete the game folder off your machine. Being the file has no association with the game what so ever, I can only assume it is a malicious thing and is some underhanded shit. I will not beplaying anything from this ass anymore. (FYI... you have to open the 7-zip File Manager and highlight the folder then do a SHIFT + DELETE to get rid of it).
Didn't find any such. Actually, copied the game folder. And deleted it just to see.

Although, last time I downloaded the entire thing was 0.13 and just downloaded the updates since then to add to it.

Only file I found with "Weight" in it was "--equipment-sport-tool-weightlifting-icon--icon-search-engine-23.png", it was among the files for the "island" stuff. Could delete it still the same though.

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
I don't know if it was intended as a joke or a prank but the Dev put a .jpg file that is corrupted with a really long name in a sub-folder buried deep in the "asests" folder pertaining to losing wieght or some shit that will not delete if you attempt to delete the game folder off your machine. Being the file has no association with the game what so ever, I can only assume it is a malicious thing and is some underhanded shit. I will not beplaying anything from this ass anymore. (FYI... you have to open the 7-zip File Manager and highlight the folder then do a SHIFT + DELETE to get rid of it).
It’s in pic/city/events/anya/ev1

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Thats the most horrible UI i've ever seen ( and im still salty i cant delete this game properly because 1 image has a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long name and the solutions i've tried have failed )
Assuming you're on Windows you can either change the file name or delete the directory using the command prompt.

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
how can i begin vicky second quest i have all parameters and i goes her room at 13:00 like what written in quest guide but nothing happen

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'm unable to load the game. I keep getting some window message, but since I don't speak Russian I can't understand what it says. It references a qsp file, but I have no idea what the problem is.

Reactions: corinthiano

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Hmm...I'm having trouble remembering what to do after Etienne says he can't visit you tomorrow (with his girlfriend, Nessa Devil).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm unable to load the game. I keep getting some window message, but since I don't speak Russian I can't understand what it says. It references a qsp file, but I have no idea what the problem is.

I think I had the same problem as you. My solution was to open the game folder/assets/standalone_content and erasing the .qproj file.

I suggest you backup that file somewhere else before deleting it, otherwise it might mess up your game.

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Hmm...I'm having trouble remembering what to do after Etienne says he can't visit you tomorrow (with his girlfriend, Nessa Devil).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I had the same problem as you. My solution was to open the game folder/assets/standalone_content and erasing the .qproj file.

I suggest you backup that file somewhere else before deleting it, otherwise it might mess up your game.
I tried it, but sadly it didn't help. Thanks for the response even so.

Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
so how do i open the console in a qsp game? if it was renpy i could do it but here i cant figure it out.
nvm found the input area

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes