3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
I get the quest icon at 18h00 in parents bedroom, choose love route and I can't find anything else after that.

I still get the same quest icon at 18h00, but nothing else... What am I doing wrong?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Sounds like you have 2 qsp files in the assets/standalone_content folder
Take out the old one that you aren't using
I didn't notice I had two qsp files (Mbf.qsp) in the main folder and in the standalone content folder of the assets folder. Deleting the MBF.qsp file in the standalone content folder corrected the problem. Thanks.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I get the quest icon at 18h00 in parents bedroom, choose love route and I can't find anything else after that.

I still get the same quest icon at 18h00, but nothing else... What am I doing wrong?
I found a bug, where that quest marker didn't go away. So if you see it again, don't press it, as it would refresh the quest line. Also no matter how "broken" English the machine translated is. The text give you a lead on what to do -)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This game is the full package: mindnumbing grind, broken english, unavoidable bugs.
The grind not that terrible once you figure out what to do. Hunting down the quest triggers is more a issue for "new players". The English is not broken, it's "machine translated". If you wan't do do a proper English translation of the Russian qsp, you are more than welcome to it right?

swagger112234

Dec 12, 2018
what lvl of friendship do you have to be with the girls in order to flirt cause the flirt option aint showing up what do i have to do?

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Hello I am uploading my v.15 qsp it has the previous +- cheats and added 2 different variables for the quest of Angelina and Vera
On the island added some cheats which
Can add or minus island days plus island character progress
And added loop for all videos coz u know :E
I just use it for myself please keep the original qsp as backup too

Hi I have updated it
Changelog
Removed the mom quest 6 love repeat bug
Now the reset button reset day for V.15 quest too
Added full flirt to The developer cheat menu, now you can max both friendship and depravity with 1 click of all character in the house and in city
Removed the extra animations from the developer cheat menu
( the cheat menu can be accessed by character < cheat < the big red button pic)
Dungeon time reduced to only 2 times which u can do continuesly by reset

Reactions: Hotelhero78

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Hi I have updated it
Changelog
Removed the mom quest 6 love repeat bug
Now the reset button reset day for V.15 quest too
Added full flirt to The developer cheat menu, now you can max both friendship and depravity with 1 click of all character in the house and in city
Removed the extra animations from the developer cheat menu
( the cheat menu can be accessed by character < cheat < the big red button pic)
Dungeon time reduced to only 2 times which u can do continuesly by reset
You do not want to max all depravity, as you need to hit the certain points for the story line.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes