3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
When I tried love route, it kept saying the same message over and over again.
That’s a bug in the parents room
I did upload a qsp version which removed that bug ( page 106)
u can continue the quest by going to Inna but if u click on that quest icon again it will restart the whole quest

Reactions: Hotelhero78

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Is there a trigger I can apply to return to the love option? instead of taking it back to save just past the island
What do you mean? Like you want a cheat button which you can press and it takes you directly to the place where you can choose the path love or bdsm?
coz there is already one provided by the developer
Character < cheat
It will take you directly to v.15 just starting of choosing path

Reactions: Hotelhero78

ThanosFarekSeid

Formerly 'Dennys velasquez'
Jul 23, 2017
What do you mean? Like you want a cheat button which you can press and it takes you directly to the place where you can choose the path love or bdsm?
coz there is already one provided by the developer
Character < cheat
It will take you directly to v.15 just starting of choosing path
Sorry, but I get this message, can you help me?

1578797826755.png
I can not understand it, ty

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
I click it, but it comes here

View attachment 513805
later here

View attachment 513808

sorry for bothering, ty again
Yupp that’s it
Now just go to living room at 19 and you can see the quest icon there
Btw if this is the first time you are playing it I would recommend to play from starting you would enjoy it more
I have also posted a cheat version u might like on page 106

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
second time i begin game caus of bug and in fcuking game i cant neither begin vika quest also neither get car in walkthrough it says go to father office at 15-16 and get car i fcking even w8 all day in fcking father office but there is no section for car. i all complete first 2 of marina quest, all inna and galina quest first of angelica quest but fcking game doesnt work properly it bugged 2nd time for me someone can explain what can i do or someone can share a save begining of vika quest pls

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
how do you auto win fights - I used to change the pepper spray to 3 each time with cheat engine but it keeps resetting to zero

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
second time i begin game caus of bug and in fcuking game i cant neither begin vika quest also neither get car in walkthrough it says go to father office at 15-16 and get car i fcking even w8 all day in fcking father office but there is no section for car. i all complete first 2 of marina quest, all inna and galina quest first of angelica quest but fcking game doesnt work properly it bugged 2nd time for me someone can explain what can i do or someone can share a save begining of vika quest pls
After completing marina full quest 3 so that you can have Sex with her anytime you want
Go to quest and bulb icon to start what if it’s the only way then continue it following days until u do Irina dp and what if doesn’t show anymore then go to fathers office next day at 16

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes