3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Rmvnn

Dec 19, 2018
I need help for Jamal and his gang quest Stage 1
I finished fighting at the gym at 10 o'clock.
But there is no option for step 2.
sr for my english.
Untitled.jpg

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
Is there a bug with Vika's fourth quest, because I can't seem to start it?
I think I started the first event of the quest in her room at 13 where the dad fucked her. But now the second event in the bathroom doesn't appear and it also doesn't appear in the quest menu.

Last edited:

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Is there a bug with Vika's fourth quest, because I can't seem to start it?
I think I started the first event of the quest in her room at 13 where the dad fucked her. But now the second event in the bathroom doesn't appear and it also doesn't appear in the quest menu.
if you are talking about the very first time dad fucked her in her room in 4th quest
to progress vika room at 13 next day

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
if you are talking about the very first time dad fucked her in her room in 4th quest
to progress vika room at 13 next day
Yeah it doesn't show up. I'v tried on like 10 consecutive days and still no sign of the quest. See the image linked
And it also doesn't work in the show at 14 or in te pool at 13

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah it doesn't show up. I'v tried on like 10 consecutive days and still no sign of the quest. See the image linked
And it also doesn't work in the show at 14 or in te pool at 13
Do one thing go in assets/standalone/pics/gg/vika4th quest folder and check which part you have done last coz there are multiple and see the next folder for hints
Furthermore you can go to quest icon to the right and click on book thing to see next step
Coz if I remember correctly either u have your next quest is at 13 or at 23-0 when she is sleeping

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes