3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Looking for a save file there someone beat jamal but doesnt have done the quest afterwards. I just want to play after jamal
Or the Parameters i can change in the savefile?

Last edited:

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Looking for a save file there someone beat jamal but doesnt have done the quest afterwards. I just want to play after jamal
Or the Parameters i can change in the savefile?
After Jamal v0.15 starts and if u only want to play that part there is already a cheat provided by developer
Character->that big red button

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I am in the process of trying to go through the QSP and translate all the Engrish to something less difficult for people to understand. So far I am about 4 hours in and maybe through about 5% of the dialogue. Wish me luck!
You know of the work already done? Not sure if the work there will continue with the now closed/locked version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
New to this game, I've done most everything stated in the in-game walkthrough. However I seem to be having trouble starting the Jamal content. The in-game walkthrough says 12 and 18 in the hall but nothing happens, it's just Jamal in the living room, no Quest button.

padder

May 5, 2018
New to this game, I've done most everything stated in the in-game walkthrough. However I seem to be having trouble starting the Jamal content. The in-game walkthrough says 12 and 18 in the hall but nothing happens, it's just Jamal in the living room, no Quest button.
I think the hall = living room.

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
What must be done to raise the depravity of each character? I notice that to start some quests they have to have higher than a certain level. I'm a newbie, just wondering.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes