3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Brauggi

Sep 9, 2017
There is some trick on jamal fights?
By default each action in combat has a 50% chance of success. So when you click on one of the attack actions (doesn't matter which one) it's a coin-toss to decide if you deal damage. Similarly for defending, 50-50 of not taking damage.
As Padder mentioned, pepperspray deals significant damage but you only get 3 per playthrough, so if you use them up on the early fights you'll have a harder time on the later fights. Pepperspray can kill the basic thugs in one hit, it'll deal 66% of total HP for the harder thugs.

As for "tricks" you have 3 options:
1. Fight the 2 layers of RNG across MANY fights, winning and losing as it happens (you're statistically more likely to lose), and living with the outcome.
2. Save scum, like Padder suggested. Save before each fight, reload if you don't get the outcome you want, repeat until all fights are done. Reliable, but very time consuming.
3. Cheat. There's a mod available on page 113 that Hotspot123 updated for us, and that I tweaked to make the Jamal fights easier regardless of which outcome you want (NTR, or non-NTR).

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
how i do the vika quest 5?, vikaqw5 in the files

btw someone can upload a new island save, the old ones don't work

Last edited:

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
share us new update pls
the dev added a new shitty drm system in the new update, if somebody shares it without taking it out the dev can identify who shared it and ban him, meaning he loses the next few updates with the donation he made.
you can try and make an update request to see if somebody is up to the task

opewa2

Mar 8, 2020
the dev added a new shitty drm system in the new update, if somebody shares it without taking it out the dev can identify who shared it and ban him, meaning he loses the next few updates with the donation he made.
you can try and make an update request to see if somebody is up to the task
i would do one thing and that's ban MF from this forum and all forums.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
hi everyone can you clarify something? I saw that there is a game called MBF Paradise on Earth 2 on the author's official website, but is this the same game or a different one? Thanks to whoever will answer me

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Paradise on Earth is part of the game. Paradise on Earth 2 is 0.16 and the upcoming 0.17. Interest in the game nosedived with the price increase and on-line DRM. The price increase was supposed to lead to better and regular updates which has already gone to the way side. Without enough interest, no one is putting effort into cracking the DRM.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes