3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
So the only way is to skip days? Damn, thanks anyway
You can get rid of the tax warning by changing the QSP file. Go into the Characteristics tab of the QSP file you'll see the argument there that sets up the Tax Fraud report. It is this :

if studiomoney >= 10000000 and taxwarning = 0: gt 'studiomoneycheat'

So all you need to do is increase the studiomoney limit - add a few more zeroes perhaps - and all your problems go away.

leckerlemon

Sep 18, 2018
You can get rid of the tax warning by changing the QSP file. Go into the Characteristics tab of the QSP file you'll see the argument there that sets up the Tax Fraud report. It is this :

if studiomoney >= 10000000 and taxwarning = 0: gt 'studiomoneycheat'

So all you need to do is increase the studiomoney limit - add a few more zeroes perhaps - and all your problems go away.
how can i open the file and modify it? where i can found it?

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
how can i open the file and modify it? where i can found it?
Download the QGen reader from this link.

It's called QGen4001b, the download link is right there. Then start that program go to the Game/Open drop down option and then navigate to MBF/Assets/Standalone_content and then select the game QSP file there.

When it's all opened up you go to the Characteristics tab as I mentioned before, find that line and make the change. After you've made the change Select 'Save As' and call it something you'll remember and save it. It'll appear in the same folder location as the original one. After that move the original QSP file to a different location outside of the game folders (save it just incase your fix doesn't work) and start the game as normal. Hopefully that'll be the fix.

pleasuranand

Apr 5, 2020
Hello Can any one please suggest me to how to complete Angelina 3rd quest seduction scenes I have complete 4 scene but cant move further now try every where including pool to for all week days but couldnt find next 5-9 scenes can any one please suggest day time and locations of these scenes..Thanks in advance.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Hello Can any one please suggest me to how to complete Angelina 3rd quest seduction scenes I have complete 4 scene but cant move further now try every where including pool to for all week days but couldnt find next 5-9 scenes can any one please suggest day time and locations of these scenes..Thanks in advance.
not sure of the order, but kitchen in the evening/her bedroom after she goes to sleep/by the pool/her room in the morning/in the bathroom. just keep checking those spots and you will find them.

Sukh

Apr 24, 2017
On Discord: Небольшой плавный ребрендинг. Надо же чтобы сайт немного запоминался?) Позже расширю и сделаю красивые страницы для всех моих проектов, включая те которые не входили в mbfgames. Это для новых юзеров кто захочет узнать о чём игры и их отличительные черты. По поводу разработки. Я немного застрял в другой стране в этот интересный период, но есть и хорошие новости. Я наконец-то смог найти человека который загружает все мои винчестеры в облако. Так что в ближайшие пару дней начну доделывать 0.17.

Translation: Small smooth rebranding. Should the site be a little memorable?) Later I will expand and make beautiful pages for all my projects, including those that were not part of mbfgames. This is for new users who want to know what games and their distinguishing features. About the development. I was a bit stuck in another country during this interesting period, but there is good news. I finally could find a person who uploads all my hard drives to the cloud. So in the next couple of days I will begin to finish 0.17.

Last edited:
Reactions: caramoore

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
You get the code (download or git clone), run the script to generate the qsp and place that in your game folder instead of any other qsp.
That is in short the way.
Sorry but is there a more detailed guide? I've downloaded it but there are a lot of files so I don't know what I need to " run the script to generate the qsp and place that in your game folder instead of any other qsp".

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry but is there a more detailed guide?.
A little warning beforehand: if you are not into command line on Window$ and checking out errors, then maybe better to stick with the machine translation stuff...

0. Open up a command prompt (cmd, command in search box) and change dirs to your directory where you downloaded/cloned the code. (with cd .. etc, startpage it)
1. On Win you can run the .bat scripts. There is one .bat file. Type that in: MakeQSP
2. Choose the option to generate the qsp file
3. Replace any (!) QSP file in your game folder with that one.
4. If you don't use git: make sure to check updates to the translations and download it again.

But: if this is too off for you, I reckommend you stick with the machine translation. Because the dev decided to do everything on his own and lock the code up, I am rather sure there won't be new translations for the git repo (well, not from me anyway). If the dev is reading this (Hey!): post a reply.

IchWillSchlafen

Jun 22, 2018
Is there anyone who can provide a save file? Doesn´t even have to be 100% finished, just the first one or two quests done, so that you don`t have to do the early stages of the game anymore...

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes