3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well I don’t have the save but I edited the qsp a little

i dont have the save but i have this cheat qsp use it and go to character/cheat/click on jamal icon
after the first scene with galya go to gym at 11
be advice this is just for fun and watch scenes quickly
note you can do jamal scenes for all girls simultaneously
and it also count their previous quests as completed so you can also see the repeated content before starting the jamal quest
also to lose you have to submit if you fight you will always win
i never had any bugs or anything but if you find any please post
have fun

what folder so you put it in?

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
what folder so you put it in?
you need to go to:
MBF 0.15 ENG PUBLIC\assets\standalone_content and replace the mbf.qsp file (you need to rename MBF_mod.qsp to mdf.qsp)

But for some reason, that mod makes the younger sister's content inaccessible, so if you just want a save for the Jamal event, i got them:

There's a folder in your documents called "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" and inside that folder there's another with a lot of numbers, just drag the files there (if you got saves in there, make a backup because you're going to overwrite them with these saves)

2.sav: Angelina's content (older sister)
3.sav: Vika's content (younger sister)
4.sav: Svetlana's content (Mother)

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
you need to go to:
MBF 0.15 ENG PUBLIC\assets\standalone_content and replace the mbf.qsp file (you need to rename MBF_mod.qsp to mdf.qsp)

But for some reason, that mod makes the younger sister's content inaccessible, so if you just want a save for the Jamal event, i got them:

There's a folder in your documents called "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" and inside that folder there's another with a lot of numbers, just drag the files there (if you got saves in there, make a backup because you're going to overwrite them with these saves)

2.sav: Angelina's content (older sister)
3.sav: Vika's content (younger sister)
4.sav: Svetlana's content (Mother)
Lol just saw it skips Vika’s content
Never realised it since never liked vika sorry about that

Reactions: Mixa2525

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
hello, i just started this game, and in the walkthrough it is written that i need a certain depravity of a character to advance, but i have not seen a way to do so, can someone help by telling me how to increase the depravity of a character, all i can seem to do is increase friendship with them. thankx

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes