3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Old save is not working in this method. any solution?
I haven't played in 2 years so didn't test saves. However the save folder probably changed since different qsp name. I didn't make an updater or anything so may need a new game.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
can I have the 0.17 update only without the need to download the whole 6gbs ? I downloaded compressed version of 0.16 which is 1.8GB so I dont want to redownload 6 more gigs.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
Ok, I think this works. Need to download this here first just to make things semi-simple.
Copy your pic folder from 'assets/standalone_content' in the original v0.17 of the game
To the 'assets/standalone_content' of the version I provided.

Or it looks like they restored the 0.16 links of the game. Just copy and replace with the new pics from 0.17.

Delete the xxx.qsp and put in the mbf.qsp from the link attached here.
Sorry but I still don't understand your instruction. So I download the v.0.16 from the first page then download yours, delete the xxx.qsp file and the game is updated to 0.17?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Sorry but I still don't understand your instruction. So I download the v.0.16 from the first page then download yours, delete the xxx.qsp file and the game is updated to 0.17?
No, if you have the 0.16 version of the game you don't need to download the one I have posted there from workupload. Just need to copy the pic folder from the 0.17 version of the game.
If you were one of the unlucky ones who deleted your 0.16 version of the game or at the time of writing that post there wasn't any download links for 0.16 anymore, so a new player. Then the workupload version got rid of their checks and trojan shit, then you needed to copy the 0.17 pic folder to that version and the xxx.qsp file.
your link is dead btw.
Guess it was deleted.

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
No, if you have the 0.16 version of the game you don't need to download the one I have posted there from workupload. Just need to copy the pic folder from the 0.17 version of the game.
If you were one of the unlucky ones who deleted your 0.16 version of the game or at the time of writing that post there wasn't any download links for 0.16 anymore, so a new player. Then the workupload version got rid of their checks and trojan shit, then you needed to copy the 0.17 pic folder to that version and the xxx.qsp file.

Guess it was deleted.
can you reupload the 0.17 pic folder?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes